Chapter 2:: The Urge To Kill

Author's POV: 

"What are you-" Taehyung asked as you said, "No way! Are you the guy who is my-"
"Blind date."
Taehyung finished off the sentence as you both facepalmed yourselves. Taehyung sat on the chair in front of you and spoke, "I'm so annoyed right now.. ugh!" 
"As if I'm dying out of happiness? I'm no less annoyed! Shut up, will you?!"
You retorted as he rolled his eyes staring out of the window. 
"Why are our dads even friends..?" You asked as he spoke, "I wish I knew. Maybe you were adopted?"
"How disrespectful! Do you have a serious thing against me? Why be so mean?"
You asked as he thinned his lips looking away. 

The waiter soon came and stood beside you and Taehyung as you both ordered.
"A shrimp pasta for me." Taehyung spoke and continued, "And... coke." 
"Hmm... a ravioli, how about- chicken spaghetti? Dumpling soup... extra rice. And... shrimp fried pasta, yeah! And... strawberry smoothie plus a Fanta. That's it."
You spoke as Taehyung, who was looking outside unbothered looked at you blankly. 
"That's it?" He asked as the waiter left. You nodded and said, "I ordered less since you're paying." 

"Who's paying?!" Taehyung asked as you said, "Not my fault that you are bad at hearing but... YOU are paying, of course! Then, should I pay?" 
"Shouldn't we pay for our food?"
He asked as you said, "I thought you'd pay so I didn't bring any money." He let out a huff in disbelief and looked away mumbling, "She's going to loot my credit card with food bills... I swear!" You just smirked a little and looked away waiting for the food as Taehyung scrolled with his phone.

--Time skip

You both got your food as Taehyung was eating his while looking at the feast going on in front of him. You chuckled and ate the food.
"Yeah, it's so delicious! Woah! I want to keep eating!!" You said as he said, "Even if you don't, it wouldn't end in hours." You rolled your eyes and served some dumpling soup in a bowl before keeping it in front of him making him look at you with a frown.
"It tastes good! You should try it out!" You said as he sighed and said, "Look here Ms-" He stopped realizing he didn't know your name as you sighed.

"Jeon Y/N." You said as he spoke, "Look here Y/Nsshi. Can you stop bothering me? Anyway, this will probably be the last time we're meeting so just eat." You looked outside the window and said, "You should know how to thank for kindness."
"I'm paying..?"
He whispered under his breath as you smiled a little and continued eating. 
"Why did you agree to this blind date though?" He suddenly asked as you chewed on your food and spoke, "B-EcAusJfgjs I SjAgS-"
"Stop stop! Speaking while eating is bad manners!" He said as you rolled your eyes and swallowed the food saying, "Because my dad wanted me to. Why?" 

"I doubt that you came here without any ulterior motives." He mumbled as you scoffed saying, "Excuse me? You don't even know me, how do you even judge? Weirdo." He sighed and spoke, "You don't seem obedient to me at all, that's why." 
"Why did you even come here then?"
You asked as he spoke, "My dad, of course." 
"Tch, and you call me disobedient? What a quick judge."
You said as he rolled his eyes looking outside. Some time passed by and you both were done eating as you spoke, "Ah... I'm craving some dessert now!" 

Taehyung, who stared at the bill looked at you in disbelief and said, "I'm about to get a blind date trauma here!" You sighed and spoke, "You're such a boring person... aigo! No wonder you're not even married yet and have to attend blind dates."
"You sound like you're better than me?"
He asked as you thinned your lips saying, "That's- why do you keep picking on me?!" 
"Are you trying to act the victim?"
He asked, completely fed up as you smiled cheekily at him nodding making him sigh. 
'What a strange woman!' He thought as you got up and spoke, "Let's go get some ice cream. Then let's go back home!" 

"Why do you want to make me go broke?!" He asked as you replied, "Aren't you the famous CEO of a gaming company? So petty." He scoffed at your statement.
 "You-" He was talking but stopped as you left the restaurant walking towards the ice cream parlour beside it. As you both got in, you ordered chocolate ice cream and looked at Taehyung who said, "A vanilla for me." You both took your ice creams as he sighed and was taking out the card from his wallet but stopped hearing the cashier speak, 

"Thank you for the payment, ma'am. Have a nice day!" 

"Have a nice day. Let's go Taehyungsshi!" You said and smiled as he looked at you confused. He looked at the wallet in your hands and asked, "Didn't you forget to bring money?" 
"Well... we don't talk about that. If you want to get something else, ask for it! I'll repay you for the food. I was just testing your patience, I'm not that dumb to not bring money." You said and walked out as he let out a gasp in disbelief. A chuckle escaped his lips unknowingly as he mumbled, "How unbelievable." 
Following you, he spoke, "Ah... let's go on our ways now. Should I drop you off?" 
"Well, mom asked me not to go back before 3. It's 2 pm right now. What should I do for an hour?"
You asked as he spoke, "Is that why you were stalling time?!" 
"If not for that, then why else would I? It's just that... dad really wants me to attend this blind date. I don't understand why he thinks you will be a great match for me. Ugh! Though his taste sucks, I have to endure it.."
You said as he eyed you for a minute.

"You're too brazen. How can you badmouth me right in front of me?!" He asked as you said, "Should I do it behind your back then?" He shook his head and sighed saying, "You're so weird... where do you even work?" 
"Are you simply just curious about me or are you waiting to judge me?"
You asked as he spoke, "Do I look that evil?!"
"After the mess, you caused the last time at the exhibition, yes. How did you even become a CEO with that personality?"
You asked as he scoffed saying, "That's rude of you!" 
"Well, the truth hurts. Not my fault."
You spoke making him thin his lips.

"It's my father's company. So, naturally, I inherit it." He spoke as you nodded saying, "Luxury on top of luxury." 
"Why? Isn't your father's company going so great? You can inherit it too. How do you even judge me?"
He asked as you sighed saying, "I won't. Jeon Enterprises will go to my brother. I'm not interested in that businesswoman life. I want a peaceful and calm... romantic life!" You giggled while the figure beside you sighed and mumbled, "Such a strange woman.."
"I hear you."
You said while grinning widely as he sighed looking away. Soon, you both were near his car. 

"I'll drop you off." He said as you replied, "Of course, you should. Or else what?" He sighed and shook his head trying to be patient. 
'Can she not reply back for once?' He thought and inhaled deeply walking towards the car when he accidentally tripped on a stone about to fall down in front of you but you quickly held him by his waist, gasping. His eyes widened as he stared in front of him to see you holding him by his waist. You both made brief eye contact as you suddenly spoke groaning, "G-Get up! You're heavy!" 
Taehyung, who held you by your neck, got up and quickly backed away awkwardly as you coughed and dusted off your clothes looking away. 

"I.." He was talking as you cut him off saying, "I'll just take a taxi! I can't bear to go with you after the embarrassment... are you a woman? Why do you have to fall in my ar- Ew! Ugh! I'm so grossed out! Aish, let's just pretend this date never happened!!" You spoke and stomped away quickly as Taehyung stood there dumbfounded. His heartbeats raised as he held his chest mumbling, "What the heck was this... I'm- why is my heart pounding so hard?! F*ck everything!!" 

You quickly took a taxi and got inside letting out a sigh of relief. 
"Why did I even bother to hold him- that heavy rock!" You groaned and looked outside the window, feeling yourself calm a little. You held your chest and mumbled, "What was with that handsome stare.. That jerk. I hate him so much!" You groaned and sighed feeling irritated to the point the only urge you had was to kill him.