Chapter 16:: Heart shaker

Author's POV: 

"Ah.. let's play a game guys!" Mina suggested as Jungkook nodded. Jin thought for a while and spoke, "What should we play?" 
"I wonder what..."
Taehyung mumbled as you said, "Maybe a game with snacks?" 
"She's always all about eating,"
Taehyung muttered under his breath, staring at you who was searching in the cabinet.
"I left a lot of snacks.." You spoke as Jungkook thinned his lips looking away. Jin chuckled understanding that Jungkook was the one who stole your snacks. You glared at Jungkook and said, "I knew it! So I had some more snacks stuffed in." 

You walked towards the counter and took out a bag which had some snacks. 
"Here." You said, spilling all the snacks as your eyes widened along with everyone else's. It was Pepero. Different flavours of pepero but there was nothing other than those.
"Who buys so much of pepero?" Taehyung asked as you thinned your lips in embarrassment. 
"Should we play this game then?" Jin asked as you looked at them in disbelief.
"There are elders in the house!" Mina spoke as you all heard a voice speak, 

"We'll be in the room so do whatever you all want. Well, single people are an exception." 

You all looked behind to see your dad entering their room with a chuckle. 
"Let's play!" Jungkook said as you all sighed. 
"So let's do it this way. We spin the bottle and the two people to who the bottle points will be the partners." Jin said as you nodded. 
"Isn't this game a little inappropriate?" Taehyung asked as you sighed saying, "Ignore my husband guys. Let's focus on the game. He's still single as heck!" 

Everyone tried not to chuckle as Taehyung glared at you. But as he realized you called him your husband, he smiled a little making Jin chuckle at him. 

You all sat in a circle as Mina spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Jungkook and Jin who both seemed to have a culture shock. You started laughing loudly as Taehyung chuckled. You both were looking at each other and laughing, finding the situation extremely hilarious while Mina sighed. 

"1,2,3 start!" You said as Jin slowly took bites of the pepero as you all were intensely staring at them. Jungkook shut his eyes in fear as Jin took a few bites until their faces were inches away from each other. You were cringing at them as Taehyung held his forehead. Jin sighed and backed away, eating half of the pepero as Jungkook sighed. 

Mina was in shock the entire time while you kept laughing like a maniac. 
"Calm down.." Taehyung said, patting your back as you were laughing. 

A while passed away and Jungkook spun the bottle this time. The bottle was spinning with everyone's serious attention. But everyone's eyes widened as the bottle landed on you and Taehyung. You looked at Taehyung, gulping. He had an unreadable expression. 
He was definitely in joy for some reason but it was unsure about yours. 

"Taehyung will bite." Jin said as Jungkook gasped. Mina just chuckled along, taking out a pepero stick and handing it to you who gulped saying, "Should we do this?"
"We did this too, noona," Jungkook said as you sighed nodding. You took the pepero stick and put it in your mouth, sitting there. Taehyung smiled and said, "I won't do anything so chill." 
You nodded, awkwardly. He just smiled a little, taking small bites of the pepero. You were caged in between his arms as he took small bites, taking more time than usual. 

You looked anywhere but at him while he kept staring at you, leaning closer and closer with every bite of the pepero stick. He was taking bites and leaning closer until you both had a distance of inches. 
Everyone staring at you both was so shocked.
Taehyung smirked a little knowing well that it was only both of you in the room. You frowned a little and were about to talk but your eyes widened as you felt a soft pair of lips on yours. You heard gasps and a squeal which was obviously from Mina making you even more nervous. In less than a second, you felt him moving away. You looked at him with wide eyes to see him chewing the stick.