Chapter 28:: Let's sleep

Author's POV: 

"Taesshi! Why is your tie in here? Can't you place stuff in proper places?" You asked Taehyung who sighed and said, "My bad, sorry."
"That's really annoying of you though."
You said, snorting. He frowned a little seeing you so mad. Even last night, you were all soft but this morning, you were too moody. He was confused, hella confused. 
"Just get lost. Don't talk to me." You said and walked inside the washroom as he stared at the bathroom door, not moving an inch.
"Did I hallucinate right now?" 

"No, sir." A maid spoke as Taehyung sighed mumbling, "I didn't need that realization.." 

--Time skip 

"Bye, love!" He said, hugging you as you hugged him back saying, "Sorry for shouting earlier... I was just annoyed."
"I know."
He said and smiled as you frowned. He gulped seeing your frown asking, "Are you mad again?"
"No! You look so good?"
You asked as a tint shade made its way to his cheeks. He shyly looked away before looking at you. Pecking your lips, he said, "I'll miss you.." 
"Me too.."
You giggled. 

"Are you both done..?" Mrs Kim asked, awkwardly. You gulped and backed away, clearing your throat. Taehyung just sighed saying, "I would've done something better if she didn't bother... Mom! Just go." 
"Gosh... worse than us!"
Mrs Kim said and walked away, continuing to peel her onion as you chuckled. He smiled at you and waved at you as you said, "Byee!!" 
"No requests for food?"
He asked as you asked, "Or do you just want kisses?" 
"Umm..."
He chuckled as you said, "Maybe some cream cheese sandwich? And... chocolate milk." 
"Your wish, my command~"
He said as you giggled. 
"3 pecks and a tight hug, okay?" 

"Service then payment." You said and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded. He just let out a chuckle and walked out of the house not forgetting to shout goodbye. 

You sat down with Mrs Kim who spoke, "It's always him who's clingy, isn't it?" You just smiled a little as she said, "Aigo... he was so weird with us. Now that he's in love, the guy's really betraying." 
You chuckled. 
"Right... Mr Jeon. How is he now, dear? Is your mom okay? We were thinking of visiting tomorrow." She asked.

"Doctor said... he might not have much time left. His condition worsened too much this time." You said, with a faint smile which was fake, of course. She smiled which looked comforting. Patting your back lightly, she spoke, "We're always here, dear. You don't have to fake a smile. I know it's hard for you."
Now you knew how Taehyung was this comforting. It was genes. He did get some good genes, after all. 

"Stop rubbing your onion hands on her dress.." Mr Kim spoke, walking towards the dining table as Mrs Kim frowned, glaring at him. You chuckled as he sighed.
"How dare you-" 
"It's fine, don't worry, please... Don't fight."
You said, smiling as they both chuckled. 

---Time skip

You uncomfortably shifted your position of lying down and sighed. Periods... you hated this thing with all that you had. But you had nothing to do. That was the main reason why you were SO mad this morning. You sighed but soon, you heard the doorbell and a smile appeared on your face, knowing well it'd be Taehyung. 

You got up and tried to walk there but stopped, feeling extreme pain in your lower abdomen. Period cramps sucked. Sitting down on the bed, you clutched your stomach and groaned. Suddenly, you heard Taehyung speak, "Y/N~~ Oh? What happened?!" 
His voice went from a cute lovely one to a serious worried tone. You just groaned and said, "My... h-hurts." He frowned a little and wondered what it could be. 
"What is hurting..? Your... oh my. Did you punch yourself there or something?!" 
"Shut up!" You spoke, louder than you expected, shutting him up. What assumptions could be worse? 
"Period.." You mumbled in a low voice as he slightly gasped. He was oblivious, of course. Being a man who never dated, he knew nothing about these. He did see his mom and dad sometimes talking but he didn't care. He thought he didn't need to, until now.
"Does it hurt too much?" He asked, softly as you nodded saying, "A lot.." 

Some time passed by as he patted your back. He saw you relaxing a bit and helped you lay on the bed saying, "Are you okay now?" You just hummed as an answer as he smiled.
"I brought chocolates, chocolate ice cream, a cream cheese sandwich and also the chocolate milk." 
"I didn't ask for that much.."
You said, softly. 

He smiled and said, "I know.. but what can I do? I want to buy everything for you." 
"Too weird. You probably will become those cold heartless hags 2 months later." 

"No, of course not!" He protested, feeling offended.
"I've seen those melodramas. The husband is nice at first then they become so mean." You frowned as he sighed saying, "That's melodrama. Ours might be a rom-com?" 
You chuckled and shook your head as he smiled, caressing your hair. You saw how his forehead was covered in sweat, making some of his hair stick to his forehead. 
You moved his hair from his forehead and said, "Freshen up." He nodded, smiling. 

As he walked inside the washroom, you mumbled, "How does he manage to smell like roses even after all that sweat?" 

--Time skip 

"Don't you have work?" You asked Taehyung who said, "Umm.. I can complete it later."
"Complete it now!"
You complained as he sighed saying, "But I want to spend some time with you." 
"What are you saying? You spend so much time with me.. you should focus on your company too."
"I stay there and work from 9 to 5. I only stay with you at night and we're literally sleeping."

"You left out the 6 to 11 when we stay awake." You said as he sighed saying, "Don't you like me? I really get a feeling you don't love me as much as I love you."
"Live in your feelings."
You said, smiling cheekily as he sulked. He was clearly feeling sad now. 
"Are you dumb? I just don't like to be so affectionate like you." 

"Then should I be less affectionate?" He asked as you frowned saying, "No! You can be that... or even more. But it's weird for me to do it first. You should be in charge of that." 
He chuckled and caressed your hair saying, "Alright. I promise you, I'll always be in charge of affection!" 

You smiled and unfolded the chocolate wrapper, taking a bite of it and forwarding it to Taehyung raising your brows as if to ask him if he wanted a bite. He shook his head and smiled softly at you who nodded, continuing to eat.

--At night 

Are you done?" You asked Taehyung who said, "Nope... 10 more minutes to go." 
"Is work exhausting?" 
"Very.."
"I'll set the bed. Come when you're done." 
"Hmm..." 

You lay on the bed, watching the k-drama you were currently obsessed with. Almost 30 minutes passed by as you frowned mumbling, "10 minutes was over 20 minutes ago." Soon, you saw him entering the room, tired. 
You were staring at the TV, pretending to concentrate on it more than Taehyung which was all an... act. 

Taehyung kept his laptop and files away and plopped on the bed, pulling you closer to him. You gulped, feeling your stomach fill up with butterflies. He nuzzled his face in your neck and said, "Mmm... your body wash smells so good."
"It's yours... I had to use it because mine finished." 
"Exactly... that's why it's good." 

You frowned a little, smiling along. Your fingers ran through his hair as he hummed softly. His hot breath was making you squirm a little but you tried to stay calm. He raised his head, staring at you and mumbled, "Y/N. You didn't give me my 3 pecks and a tight hug." 
"W-What?!" You asked him, a little confused. He pecked your lips as you gulped and said, "Are you sleepy?"
"Yes.."
He said, trying his best to keep his eyes open as you chuckled a little saying, "Then, let's sleep..?" 

"Nope. I don't want to." He said as you asked, "Are you okay? Did you drink?"
He was looking here and there like a kid wondering what to answer to his teacher when asked about why he hadn't done his homework. You softly chuckled and said, "Sleep, kid, sleep."
"I didn't drink."
He said as you frowned a little, "Y/N... I miss you more and more these days. It's so hard to stay away from you. I feel like I'll die." He said as you stared at him, flustered. He caressed your face and admired your face as you looked down, gulping.  

"Y/N..."
"Hmm?"
You asked, a little flustered as he buried his face in your neck again saying, "Let's sleep." 

"W-What? You're so... unbelievable."