Chapter 36:: Cherished Nights

Author's POV:

You felt the sun's rays hitting your face, making you groan. Rolling on the bed for a while, you got up. But a soft groan escaped your lips as the smell of fresh pancakes and chocolate hit your nostrils. 
You got up and walked outside, the sight in front of you ever so welcoming. Taehyung was cooking breakfast, he was done. He was serving it. He didn't realize you were coming toward him. You hugged him from behind, closing your eyes. He flinched slightly at first but smiled saying, "Morning, love."
"Good morning..."
You spoke in a raspy voice. He turned around and hugged you saying, "What's with you today?"
"I don't know.."
You said, smiling a little.
"Get freshened up. I made breakfast today." He said. You hummed and lazily walked inside your room as he stared at you.
"She's weird... hella weird... but adorable." He giggled before taking the plates to the dining table.

---After breakfast 

"Come, let me help you." You said and helped him with his tie. He smiled and pulled you closer, holding your waist firmly saying, "You look pretty."
"I am pretty."
You said, unbothered. He smiled and said, "Can I kiss you?" 
"You're starting to ask for permissions now?"
You asked, pretty surprised. He giggled and nodded before placing a soft kiss on your lips. 
You smiled and backed away saying, "You're ready."
"Let's go together, I'll drop you off."
He said as you replied, "Aren't you busy? You will be late."
"I should drop you off first. I won't be late, I woke up early."
You smiled and nodded, holding his hand. 

"Bye, mom, dad!" Taehyung said as Mrs Kim placed a peck on both of your foreheads before bidding you both goodbye.

Days went by, normally. More or less, every day was exhausting, full of work and love. And tomorrow was your anniversary with him. You bought a cake and kept it in the fridge.  
You smiled setting up the bed with pretty rose petals and mumbled, "It looks.... intimate." 
"Should I change it?"

"That's the worst idea, daughter-in-law." You flinched hearing Mrs Kim's voice who came in with a smile saying, "To experience new things in love, you need to take some courageous steps."
You were grinning at her as she chuckled saying, "It's good... based on my instincts, me and your father with shut the door, tightly tonight. Umm... we won't come out either, feel free." 
"Mother!"
You gasped a little hearing her and said, "We never did that... we could neve-"
"You could and you will, someday... it's okay kids, we're modern. And don't worry, just in case... things go how I'm expecting."
She smiled and patted your head leaving. You broke into a giggle, a blush creeping up to your cheeks. Gosh, were you actually liking that idea? No Y/N, you didn't, it was just a random encouragement by Mrs Kim, yeah.

---Time skip 

You smiled and waited for Taehyung who was supposedly coming in a few minutes. As soon as you heard the doorbell, you smiled and closed your bedroom door. It was his routine, entering your bedroom after coming back from work. You checked everything and got out of your room making sure he doesn't enter there. 
"Hey!" You waved at him with a grin, feeling your bodies clash together. 
"I missed you.." He mumbled, burying his face in your neck. You could feel his moist shirt due to his sweat. 
"You're sweating, was it hot outside?" You asked. He nodded and said, "It was exhausting.." 
"Let me go freshen up."
He said, pulling away as you nodded. You watched him go away and looked at the time, 10:00 pm. 

1.30 hours, somehow you needed to make sure he wouldn't enter your room. You smiled and locked the door before sitting inside his room. 
"Oh? You're here?" He asked, the first thing after he came from the shower. You smiled and said, "Yeah... my room's kinda stuffy these days.."