Chapter 35:: I love you

Author's POV: 

"Bye.." You said and hugged him again. No one could ever expect this. Naturally, it'd be him clinging to you but instead, it was you. You kept hugging him and clinging onto him every 2 minutes as if he was going to Mars and not Japan for 2 weeks.

"I'll miss you.." You muttered, sniffing his neck who smiled, hugged you back and said, "Hey... it's only 2 weeks okay? Gosh... you're going to make me quit work."
"I have nothing to do. without you. I mean, I do but- it's boring!"
You complained. 

You both were in the airport, in the middle of the airport, doing this. Gosh, others were normalizing this.

"You need to video call me every day. Don't look at others, no girls. Or I'll kill you in your dreams." 
"Where did that come from...?"
He asked, a little perplexed.
"I've heard men do those.." 
"Ah... how can I look at somebody else when I have you? And I'm loyal, Y/N."

"You won't find anyone as loyal as me, I bet." 

"Okay sure... I agree. Now go..." You said. He smiled and kissed your lips once before waving. You waved back as he went away. You sighed and looked beside to see Mina standing there for the past 15 minutes, blankly. 
"Okay... you're back." She said and spoke, "I can't believe I came to the airport for this."
"You don't understand!"
You whined and walked with her who sighed, chuckling.
"Let's go get some doughnuts now." Mina said as you nodded saying, "Let's celebrate the start of my misery." 

"You're acting as if you'll die." Mina said as you sighed saying, "You won't understand. I miss him even on days when I'm out for just... 5 hours at work." 
"Crazy idiots in love be like.."
You smacked her hearing that as she groaned.

***

Taehyung kept his documents on the table. Soon, Mr Obayashi came and sat down saying, "So, Mr Kim. This collaboration seems to be a successful idea. I'm glad you've reached out to me."
"It's my pleasure, Mr Obayashi."
He smiled and shook hands with him.
After a formal talk, he got up and walked out as his secretary spoke, "You can rest in the hotel now, sir. The meeting with Mr Obayashi and his teammates is 2 days later." 

Taehyung nodded and sighed, entering the car. As the secretary started driving, he stared out of the window. It had been a week now. He was missing you, so much. He wanted you to watch all these beautiful places with him. He wanted to enjoy being here with you.
"I should bring her with me someday..." He smiled and looked outside, admiring the beauty of Japan. 

----------- 

Two weeks was a VERY long time, more than you could've imagined. Every day at work, during weekends, you waited to talk to him. But when he called you'd just act all tough. But he knew how soft you were. 

You also went to your house for a few days in between. Before bed, after waking up, you always found a text from him. He said he was coming tomorrow and you just couldn't wait. You were so annoyed now. 

No one to bug you when you were working, no one to suddenly be all clingy and shower you with all those kisses and hugs. You missed him. You didn't know you'd get attached to his kisses and hugs this much, you just wanted to kiss him, all over his face, and hug him tightly when you saw him. 

There were times you missed your dad so much that you started crying. You wished he'd be there, hugging you tightly and saying that it was okay. But you didn't want to bother him, he was working hard. You rested your head on the bedboard and scrolled Instagram when you got a call from him. A smile appeared on your face immediately.