Chapter 39:: Love

Author's POV: 

You looked at Mr and Mrs Kim, completely shocked. Taehyung couldn't hold in his smile and said, "What?" 
"Stop pretending! You're bad at it! Anyway, we won't investigate. But it's fine if you both don't ditch the parties for banging the bed. People will notice... kids. And apart from those, let's have breakfast now!" 

Mrs Kim squealed as Mr Kim chuckled, sighing.
"Don't mind her. She has been excited and over-hyped one, as always." 

You smiled and said, "Well, I'm hungry. Let's eat!" 

You all were soon at the table, eating breakfast. Taehyung who sat beside you eyed your food and said, "You're eating so little, baby."
"Don't baby me. And, I am not hungry right now."
"Are you full after we-"
"Stop."
You glared at him who shut up, chuckling. Mr and Mrs Kim glanced at each other, sighing.

"We do like lovely couples but we don't like couples whose love is overflowing to the point there's a flood." Mr Kim said shaking his head.
"We're not lovely!" You protested as Taehyung shook his head, not agreeing with you. 

---2 months later

Days passed by like this. While remembering the gone from time to time and moving forward with the loved ones. Mina's marriage was in a few weeks and Jungkook had graduated last month. Your mom had started finding new hobbies like sewing and making some home crafts which she enjoyed. Everyone's lives became better.

Taehyung succeeded in a huge collaboration after working his ass off. The success brought huge profits to KSwift. Your work was going well as well, you were now working as a Game Developer. 

And the best of all news? 

"Congratulations, you're pregnant!"

That was the best news of everything else. You cried so much the day this news was disclosed. Taehyung bawled his eyes out and went into serious happiness. He probably cried more than you did. 
"What if it's a girl?" You asked, sitting on his lap, your rest resting on his chest.
"She'll be our princess."
"And if it's a boy?"
"He'll be our prince."
"Who are the King and Queen then?"
You frowned. He giggled and said, "It's us, love."

You smiled and said, "Hey... mom is so happy. She started sewing clothes for our baby."
"I heard Mina started buying toys."
"Jungkook is working extra hard so he can buy our angel a car in the future."
"He can't even afford his own meals." 

You laughed and smiled saying, "I'm so excited."
"8 more months to go... love. I can't wait."
He said, kissing your forehead.
"But I'm becoming fatter now." 
"You still look so pretty.." 

"What if you're just lying?"
"You still make my heart flutter. You're so beautiful, love. Weight doesn't define how beautiful you are... it could never." 

You smiled and drew circles on his chest saying, "I want dumplings..."
"Craving?"
He asked. You hummed as he quickly took his phone saying, "Let's order some." 

You giggled and said, "You're working too hard. It's fine."
"It's not, it's my duty." 

You nodded and placed a kiss on his cheeks as he blushed and smiled. He became so shy at times as if he wasn't kissing and hugging you all the time. 

--Mina's wedding 

"Cheese!!"
"Butter!"
"Shrimp!"
"Cocktail?"
"Ew, who said that?!"
"JUNGKOOK!!!" 

Mess. It was a mess. Your pregnancy never helped. You bothered Taehyung and the others so much. In the middle of the wedding, you wanted to have lemon juice with chocolate ice cream which creeped everyone out. But still, Taehyung brought those for you and glared at those who judged you. Pregnancy cravings sucked so much.