Chapter 10:: It's for you...

Author's POV: 

"This one?"
"No.."

"How about this one then?"
"You look like a chicken."

"Do you even have a choice?!" 
"Your choice sucks." 

"Ugh!" 

Chaos on top of chaos was what you experienced in the clothing store. No matter what type of dress you picked, simple or fancy, colourful or monotone, none of them fit Taehyung's taste. It felt as if you were with an extremely picky fashion designer. 
"Let me pick some out for you, wait." He said and started going through the outfits as you huffed. 

After searching for a while, he took a few dresses in different colours handing them to you. 
"Go try these." He said as you nodded taking them. 
You tried on the dresses one after another and he approved of them with a thumbs up. After finishing shopping, you both walked into a restaurant, and of course, you being you ordered almost everything on the menu. 
"I wonder how long my card can hold out in front of you." Taehyung mumbled as you chuckled saying, "Marrying a beautiful lady comes with a price~"

"Who said you're beautiful?" He asked as you raised a brow at him before sighing.
"Sad that you're blind." You said and started eating as he chuckled looking away. 

"We bought so much! Don't you wanna buy something for yourself?" You asked as he thought about it for a while.
"Not really, I don't need to." He said.
"Hmm, then, let's go to a shop after I'm finished eating, okay?" You asked as he frowned asking, "Is there anything else left to buy?"
"You'll see."
You said and smiled as he nodded unsurely before proceeding to eat. 

--Time skip 

You both entered a watch shop you were checking out the watches. Taehyung frowned asking, "Why are you inspecting the men's watches?" 
"Because I'm buying it for a man?"
You asked as he frowned.
"Man? In front of your husband?!" He asked, clearly offended, making you giggle.
"My dad." You said as he made an 'o' face. Embarrassed by his own reaction, he walked away, pretending to look for stuff as you picked a beautiful watch saying, "Please pack this for me." Looking here and there, you picked another watch saying, "This one too." 
The man nodded and packed them up as you smiled. Taking the bags after paying, you stood behind Taehyung who was closely observing a kid outside the store. 
Smiling a little, you poked his shoulder making him look at you. 

"Oh? You're done? Should I pay for you?" He asked as you chuckled saying, "I already paid. Don't worry!" He nodded and said, "Aren't you in short of cash?" 
"Nope! I still have plenty!"
You said as he frowned asking, "How much did you even get from scholarships?"
"I worked part-time and saved pocket money too."
You said as he gasped a little, seeing you leave the store.
"What a strange girl.." He mumbled and followed you out. 

"Ah! Ice cream!" You said as you both were walking on the side of the road. He frowned but soon noticed the ice cream truck on the other side. Sighing, he spoke, "You want to eat that?" 
"Of course! Let's go!!"
You said excitedly and ran towards the truck as he smiled a little mumbling, "Childish." 

You both ordered ice-creams and continued to walk through the roads of Bali. 
"Hmm... we did many things but not the main activity, huh?" You asked as he spoke, "What activity?"
"Beaches! Did you forget? Bali is famous for its beaches. We are going to move to a guesthouse near the beach in 2 days. Till then, we enjoy these. That's what I heard from Mrs Kim."
You said as Taehyung sighed.
"They pre-planned our honeymoon in such detail- I'm.." He shook his head in disbelief as you giggled.