1

Everyone knows how annoying the morning is when you sleep oh so comfortably on your bed in the warmness of the duvet and suddenly a thing starting from A end to M, of course, alarm, woke y/n from her beauty sleep.

"What the fudge is wrong with this human waste",Y/N groaned in her morning voice."Let me just sleep for a few more minutes, Mom won't know about it", with a little smile she was going to close her eyes but God didn't want her to sleep so he sent her mom a secret message.

"Y/N, YOU BETTER WAKE UP IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WHOOP YOUR.....BUM" Of, course, Y/N needed to get up, so that her bum would not be swollen, getting up she directly went to the bathroom to empty her stomach, brush her teeth, and shower.

After a few minutes, she walked down into the kitchen already fresh wearing a new uniform, of course, she is a student and needs to get to school or else she sleeps like a pig.

She walked to her mom and dad, pecking them on their cheek, and asked," Mom what's for today's breakfast?", Her mom being a loving person, who always wants her child to eat healthily gave a plate of fresh vegetables sandwiches with an apple.
Y/N made a disgusted face but need to obey her mother or else her mother's slipper was waiting for her bum.

Completing her breakfast she said goodbye to her parents, "Y/N be careful, if there is any emergency call us or inform us", nodding her head she went off for her school, of course, she is not alone she has her childhood friend who is none other than Lia, Y/N was walking ahead not knowing what was coming for her.

Lia silently following Y/N, sent her a flying hand on the backside of her head making Y/N jerk forward holding her head, Lia laughed out loud which soon came to an end after seeing Y/N's red bull eyes darting towards her, within second Y/N started running towards Lia, Lia ran like a crazy person, in the end, Y/N took her revenge and simultaneously ended up in the school, lucky them that they didn't get late.

After reaching the school, they hurried toward their classes. Lia is in the same class as Y/N. Well, guess the period, Maths, of course.

Time skip to lunch

After completing the first four lectures they went to the cafeteria for lunch, Y/N and Lia stood in their line waiting for their turn, and after someone they bought tteok-bokki, as spicy as Y/N's life. After completing their lunch.

Again

Time skip to the end of the school

Y/N Pov

I reached my home," Mom, I am home".
"Oh sweetie you came, go get freshened then we will have dinner with your dad". I nodded and went off to my room to get fresh.

One eternity later

I came downstairs and started having dinner, bid goodnight to my parents, and went to my bf-bed forever.
___________

Someone else's POV

"Mam we still can't find the girl as you told me", a man said, having little fear in his voice, "I don't care I just want the girl, no matter what even if she is someone else's daughter I don't care", without saying any further she went away with moisture in her eyes, followed by her husband.

......................................
So guys this was the first chapter I hope you all liked it till now

Also, it is my first book and this is my own story, also for the new readers, you might think it is a boring book but it's just a few chapters that are filled with intro and things, so keep reading you won't regret it.

Pls Vote and comment

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!