4

"Whatt!! You're kidding right Mr Kim", he snapped at them trying to smile but failed miserably.While Y/N's mom was shocked to hear, she felt the land just slipped down her feet.

"No, Mr Lee we are not, we really want to adopt your daughter, it doesn't matter how much amount of money you want just name it we will give you", they said without having any face of regret, taking a deep breath Y/N's dad said.

"Sorry Mr Kim, instead I ask you to tell me what you want, I can give you anything from house to car, but not my daughter", he said in tone with disappointment from Mr Kim's statements.

"Now we have no choice, it is rather we have her or no one have her, in short if you don't give us your daughter we are gonna kill her, now choice is yours do you want your daughter to have peaceful life here or there", Mr Kim said with the dominance and looking up at the ceiling after finishing the statement, Y/N's dad was scared, didn't know what to do.

In corner her mother stood there crying rivers of tears, didn't knew that this bright day will turn this dark, she couldn't hold back anymore, she fell on her knees infront of the Kims.

"Please leave her alone, what did she do, why are you separating a child from her family, why why whyyyy?!", Y/N's mom said crying, than Y/N's dad came and lift his wife up.

"So what do you choose peace or death", he said loading his gun and keeping on the coffee table. Y/N's mom dad stare went to the gun and without any hesitation said.

"We will give our daughter to you, but let us spend this week with her",said while looking down.

"Sure, spend as much time as you want, just sign these papers so she would be legally our daughter and also we just made fake adoption paper for you, so that she won't hate you after knowing that you are adoptive parents", Mr Kim said.

They ordered their guard to bring the papers and adoption certificate, Y/N's dad and mom signed the papers with their trembling hands while sobbing.

They were depressed, stressed, it was like trauma to them, losing a loving one is not easy, they seem too close but yet too far, they were feeling devastated, why did their fate have to be so cruel, whereas Y/N didn't even had idea of what is going on.

Mr and Mrs Kim left, the house with a smile on face, for them one word cruel would be best.

Time skip after an hour

Y/N's parents were still crying over the fact, sobbing and sniffing could be heard throughout the house.

The main door opened and Y/N shouted, "mom dad I am home", quickly Y/N's parents wiped their tears and put a fake smile on their face.

"Oh my princess is here, go get fresh and then we will go to amusement park", Y/N nodded in excitement but she noticed their odd behaviour also their eyes and nose were red and puffy, stopping in the way she asked them.

"Did you both cried?"

"No, we didn't, actually your mom was chopping onion in the living room while watching her favourite drama, so that's why I also got my eyes watered" her dad said, while laughing, she laughed along them.

Y/N's mom couldn't say anything during the conversation, because she knew if she said something she is going to break down than and there.

After a while the whole family got ready went to the park.

Just after entering Y/N went towards the cotton candy shop and told her dad to buy that for her, without any hesitation he bought her 2 of them. They went to various rides, ate Street food and finished their day.

Inside the car Y/N was dozed off and her parents eyes were still glossy after remembering the earlier scene hundred times, whenever they see their daughter smile.
.............................................
Hello readers, this is the next chapter.

Also please don't forget votes and comments.

Love you all 😘😘 BYEEEEEE