12

After bidding bye to Mr and Mrs Kim for their business trip at the airport, Y/N and her brothers went back home.

Y/N yawned tiredly, while Kim brothers trailed behind her with almost closed eyes, Jin being the eldest called a small meeting for them including Y/N.

"So guys since mom dad is not here we need to take care of her and i have brought a perfect plan in which Y/N you need to co-operate with us", Jin said while Y/N nodded her head lazily with her brothers .

"So let's make rules for you".

"Rules?", Y/N asked while rubbing her eyes, she didn't have any rules when she was with Lee's, still she just nodded.

"Yes rules".

"So number 1, do not go out of the house without informing us".

"Number 2, tell us if you have any problems rather it be related to study or any kind of ladies stuff".

"Number 3, call us at any time if you have an emergency, and maybe if you don't know but owning a successful and respected company can have many enemies, so even if anything is suspicious just hit the call button".

"Number 4, Do not enter the kitchen, even if you do, don't try to cook or go near the stove, just ask maids or me".

" Number 5, no friends in the mansion"

" Number 6, Oppa will pick up and drop you to school so there is no questioning for going alone"

" Number 7, Last and the least, do not go near the boys, or have a boyfriend and if you already have one, dump him".

With this everyone completed their list of rules and Y/N just started at them blankly, sleep was long gone. Y/N gulped hardly while looking at them as they had a hard stare which spoke "I hope you have no problem with this rules".

"Well I agree with the majority of rules except 5 and 7", she said while looking at each of them.

" Well what's the problem, in those rules", Hoseok asked as if nothing was wrong in it.

" Well i just have only one friend who is a girl, so why can't I bring her, what if i am bored, or having group projects or sleepovers, you cannot disagree on this". Y/N said while having a determined gaze on them.

" Fine but only that friend", Taehyung said while looking at Jin as if asking that did he did right agreeing, to which Jin nodded.

" Thank you, and rule 7,what's problem with boys, my class has majority of boys, there is no way i can avoid or stay away from them, come on i am teenager my hormones change, you should know better than me", Y/N said huffing and her lower lip out trying so hard to make them agree on changing rule 7.

" We know and for your information rule 7 is not changing because there is no need to, also it's your age to study and not making boyfriend", Suga said while flicking her head to which Y/N just poured and slowly nodded.

" Ok fine i will not have boyfriend but still i need to talk with them, regarding studies and stuff".

" Fine, now go to bed you need to wake up early, tomorrow is your school you don't wanna be late". Namjoon said, while leaving and wishing good night to others.

Slowly everyone went to their rooms and slept.

Next morning

Jin was the first one to wake up, he came down and went to living room, and instructing the maids for their breakfast.

Slowly everyone woke up and Y/N was the last one to come down while running because of course she overslept, there was no one who would wake up like her mom but she just shrugged off the thought and directly stumbled into dining room.

Everyone looked at her, used to her being late, she just ran and sat beside Jin, Jin served her egg and bacon and she ate in her full speed making her choke.

"Well i have decided now, any one of you are gonna wake Y/N up, make sure she doesn't sleep enough to be late, or else next time she is gonna pass out while choking", Jin said while handing water to Y/N and telling her eat slowly and other nodded at him.

After breakfast everyone met up at garage and took the SUV with them, while dropping Y/N to school on their way to company.

" Bye have a good day, remember the rules and don't fight with anyone, your brothers loves you", Taehyung said while giving her a forehead kiss and waving her goodbye as she went while smiling at them.

At school

" Y/N ", Lia screamed and Y/N just put her head low so no one noticed but Lia just came and hopped on her back.

"Yaah you pig, you're heavy get off", Y/N said while desperately trying to get Lia off her back who didn't seem to budge.

"Aww Y/N you hurt my feelings, btw let's go to our first class, in break i will to tell you something".

Time skip
Break

" You wanted to tell me something", Y/N said while chewing on kimchi.

" Jackson is back",Lia said while having sad expression, while Y/N was shocked she rapidly shook her head denying the fact.

" Yes I saw him today, in the principal's office, when i went to talk about something" Lia said.

Listening this Y/N couldn't sit here anymore she needed to go back home at any cost, she couldn't be at school for now.

Y/N frantically stood up and started walking out of the cafeteria but bumped into someone, she quickly apologized and keep walking until someone caught her hand.

She stopped and turned back looking at her hand and then the face, horror was written on her face, she immediately started to free herself from the person.

The person looked at her and dragged her out of cafeteria towards a secluded area and slammed her against the wall.

" J-Ja-Jackson leave my hand", yn said.

"Well, long time no see Y/N" .
____________________________

Well new chapter with new character, enjoy and love you all.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

BYEEEEEE