17

A/N POV
Morning 4:15 A.M.

"Y/N-ah, where are you come home fast"

"What happened Mrs. Oh, Why are you crying", Y/N asked while sitting abruptly, startled by the sudden call.

"Y/N your home is on fire and your mom and dad are still inside, I already called the fire station and ambulance, please come fast dear".

"What?"

She hung up her phone and without changing her clothes, Y/N stood up and quickly stridden towards her bedroom door. She hurriedly stepped down the stairs and ran for the main gate, when a voice stopped her trance.

"Y/N where are you going this early morning", Jimin asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Oppa my h-home is on fire, my neighbor called me I need to go"

Without wasting time for the answer she started opening the door.

"Y/N don't go, it will not be safe"

"I don't care oppa, I will take the cab"

"Leave it, come I will drop you there"

"O-ok"

They both went towards Jimin's car and soon started the journey. After 15 minutes they both reached the destination and saw the sight that broke Y/N's heart into pieces.

Her home was on fire and in front she could see her parents lying on a stretcher and hurrying inside the ambulance. She got out of the car and ran towards the ambulance.

"Ex-excuse me, I am their daughter, Can I come with you"

"Sure child, but do you have any guardian that can come along". The ward boy asked.

"Yes I have a brother, I will follow you with his car, please hurry".

She ran towards the car and sat on her seat.

" Oppa please follow the ambulance ".

"Sure".

"Btw I already called Hyungs, they are on their way to the hospital"

"Okay"

While Y/N was in tears and sweating rivers, Jimin drove watching the view already knowing what happened and what was going to happen. Having a tiny smirk on his face, he drove at full speed.

Reaching the hospital, she ran towards the reception.

"Room of Mr and Mrs Lee".

"They are currently in the OR You need to wait for a few hours, the OR is on the 3rd floor, first right".

"Thank you".

She ran towards the OR and met with her other brothers, She quickly walked towards Yoongi and embraced him, She started to cry harder, the pain was unbearable for her, and she was just praying that everything would be alright.

" Why oppa, why did it happen, how? ", She cried harder eventually after 10 minutes she slept in Yoongi's arms.

BTS POV

"Taehyung, is it done?", Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung, he will be out in nearly 3 hours, I have already paid him".

"Good"

...

Flashback
Night 3:15 A.M.
Mr and Mrs Lee's neighbourhood
A/N POV

"Hyung do we all have to come, guards could also have done it", Jungkook said sulking being woken up from his sleep.

" It is better if we do, Dad has given the order and also he can't trust the guards on this, so just do this and sleep for the whole day", Namjoon said and Jungkook just hummed.