6

After spending the whole week with her parents, now it was time for bidding goodbye to her.

"Y/N!!! Y/N dear!!we need to talk come down fast", Mr Lee shouted calling her daughter.

"Yes dad", yn said after coming downstairs with a phone in her hand.

Mr Lee held her hand and settled her down in front of him and her mother.

"What is it dad", Y/N said after seeing the hesitant expression on her dad's face.

"Uh-Uhm Y/N, I know this will be a great shock for you but it will be good if I say as early as possible", Mr Lee said and beside her Mrs Lee was holding her tears.

"You're adopted", said her father with tears in his eyes, he couldn't do anything,he was helpless, he needed to save his only princess, he and his wife couldn't afford to lose her life.

The phone fell from Y/N's hand, she frantically stood up and looked at her parents with disbelief, without knowing tears escaped from her eyes.

"You're kidding right", she said while having hope in her eyes, which soon broke down after hearing their words.

"No sweetie, we adopted you from an orphanage".

"No, you're lying, if i am adopted then show me the papers of my adoption", Mr Lee knew that she is smart enough to not get caught in their lie so he went towards his room and brought the paper. He gave the papers in her hand.

Her hands started shaking violently, it was a great shock to her, she couldn't believe what was written in the paper and rivers of tears were flowing from her eyes.

She bitterly smiled, and thought that she shouldn't hate them, she had to know it one day and it is today also they chose me after all other children in the orphanage, I should be rather happy than sad that I got so much caring parents and they never made me feel that I am adopted.

"Mom Dad, it's fine, even if i am adopted youre the only family that I knew who loved me dearly, I don't care about my past anymore I want to care about our future, so I am happy to be with you both", she said smiling towards them and hugged them tightly.

"Sweetie but you can't stay with us anymore", Mr Lee said, and slowly patted away from the hug, she looked at them with disbelief.

"What, b-but why"she said while stuttering a little, she didn't feel good about this.

"Princess, you're gonna live with your real parents", Mr Lee said as Mr Lee could already sense that her wife will break down the moment she speaks.

Everything was too much for Y/N, the news of her being adopted and out of nowhere her real family coming was too much weight on the innocent's shoulder.

"Your real parents came last week, to talk about and told that you were their daughter, we didn't believe so we even called the police and they said that you were their daughter", Mr Lee said.

Y/N couldn't control any further and broke down again, having step parents who loved her so much with their depth of the heart was ok for her but going to a new family was not acceptable.

"No, I will not go with them, your my family not them, they left me in the orphanage so that someone could adopt so why should I go back to them, also I have saw law movies that the child can decide that with whom they want to live and I am gonna live with you".

Hearing these Mr and Mrs Lee's mouth fell open, they also knew about this information but law is nothing against the mafias, law is in their pockets, it is just a cup of tea for them.

"Look, hone-"

"No dad, I'll talk to my real parents and they have to agree on this", with that Y/N walked away to her room and Mr and Mrs Lee sighed heavily as they are now scared of what will happen, when the Kim family comes.
____________________________

Hello guys this is the next part hope you enjoyed it.

Also please don't forget to vote and comment 😁😊👋👋👋 BYEEEEEE