5

Kim Mansion

Mr. and Mrs. Kim reached the Mansion, entering inside the mansion both experienced loud chaos, at which she smiled.

"Hyung, I am gonna be her favorite brother", Teahyung admitted while having his head up, having a proud smile. While Jungkook scoffed and said, "Oh quit it hyung, I am gonna be her favourite".

"You're just a fetus, with bunny teeth and muscle pig, I am gonna be her favorite", Namjoon exclaimed while Taehyung laughed his heart out.

"Namjoon, you can't even wear sunglasses without breaking them, then surely you gonna break her stuff, so I am gonna be her favorite", Jin said having a smirk on his face and being proud that he can cook and handle the bunch of monkeys by himself.

"Look I don't care about anyone because I have hope that my sunshine is gonna love me more than you all", he said smiling at his heart.

"Shut up, everyone I am gonna be her best brother period", Suga said before resuming back to his sleep.

But the chaos didn't stop soon they noticed the presence of their parents and they eagerly ran towards them like a bunch of kids towards the ice cream shop.

"Mom so what happened there", the oldest asked after welcoming their parents and sitting on opposite couches them.

"It went quite well, they agreed on giving their daughter but we needed to threaten them for that", she said feeling slightly guilty but shrugged it off, because whatever mafias do they never feel guilty or regret their decisions.

"It is fine Mom I guess until and unless our baby sis wants to be with us, btw when is she coming home?", he asked being excited as equally as his dongsaeng, surprisingly for him Suga participated too.

"Oh Mr. and Mr. Lee said till next weekend they wanted to spend last time with their daughter being happy", Mr. Kim replied, while thinking about his soon-to-be daughter, he smiled a little after realizing he will finally have a daughter, too whom he will treat like a princess.

All the boys cheered, making the mansion chaotic again, both Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiled, she saw them as a bunch of her kids rather than the gang the ruthless mafia.

"Okay guys, stop now, save some energy, you need to eat dinner and sleep you have work to do tomorrow", they all groaned including Mr. Kim realizing he had work to do too.

Midnight

Jungkook was tossing and turning around not able to sleep, the excitement made him sleepless he slowly got up with his pillow and blanket and went to one of his hyungs.

Without knocking he went inside Suga's room, he shook his shoulder to wake him up a little.

"Hyung, Yoongi hyung", Jungkook whispered while Yoongi groaned.

"Who the fuck is this", Yoongi cursed while not able to look around in the darkness.

"Can I sleep with you", Jungkook asked.

"Well.......No"

"Thank you hyung, I love you", Jungkook jumped at the side of his bed and closed his eyes.

"This kid always does this", he said annoyed and went back to sleep.
________________________________

Hey, guys, this is the next chapter, I hope you liked it, I know I took too long to update but for that, I am giving you a double update, don't forget to check the next chapter.