9

Y/N POV

Soon after their conversation at Lee's home they departed and arrived to the Kim's mansion, all the members of Kim were giddy to welcome their new princess to their home and life.

"Wow", Y/N exclaimed while looking at a huge and beautiful mansion, which screamed money, though she wasn't a gold digger but dreamt of living in a luxurious household (who wouldn't, maybe)

"Close your mouth princess, else the fly will enter in, you have got plenty of time to adore the scenery, let's first go in, shall we? ", Y/N abruptly closed her mouth and gave a quick nod to Namjoon, and walked towards the entrance with rest of them.

Soon you all entered through the large doors, workers at the sides holding the door, you bow to them to which they reciprocated, giving a small smile.

You walked into the large living room studded with sofas, chandeliers, TV setup, which worthed more than your life.

"Come with me, I will show you your room", Jungkook said while bursting with energy, and dragging you to the stairs.

"Be careful", Mrs Kim shouted.

Jungkook POV

We both walked towards the her room, which decorated with all her favourite themes, me and my brothers spent nights doing the job to make her happy.

Soon entering the room, she gasped looking in the room, as expected she would like it, observing her, a small smile crept on her face, she was so cute, I tried to control my squeal, though I seem to be cruel but I already accepted her.

"Go ahead, make yourself comfortable, if you need anything ask any of us, my room is opposite to yours though", saying this I left the room to give her space.

Y/N POV

It is a dream room, the mattress, was so soft, but I think it will be a little hard to adapt this lifestyle, I explored my room which had a little sofa, a walk in closet, bathroom, a king sized bed, bedside table and study table.

I was happy, but to be honest if mom dad would be with me it would be more fun.

I took a shower, and went downstairs for lunch.

A/N POV

On entering, everyone was seated in the living room, probably waiting for me, Y/N came in their view and they all smiled at her

"Let's go dear you must be hungry", Mr Kim said while guiding he towards the dining room, the table was filled with all her favourite dishes, she drooled over it.

Soon she dived into it, while everyone kept their eyes on her, admiring the new addition of family.

They finished their lunch, not forgetting the desert.

"Y/N dear why don't you go and tour around the mansion, I know you will like it", Mr Kim said while Y/N just nodded her head.

"Wait dear, just don't go near basement, it has been locked from few years, so there are chances of insects and spiders", Mr Kim sated knowing that she was afraid of creepy crawlings, Y/N again nodded and walked off to the swimming pool.

The time hadn't been long but the day passed and night took over, Y/N was done touring around the mansion, she just wanted this long day to finish.

After having dinner she went to her room and took shower and was going to bed but was interrupted by knocks.

Y/N POV

I heard someone knocking on my door, i stood up and walked towards the door before opening it slowly, in my scene my brothers came in view.

I opened the door wide for them to enter, and they came in, all dressed in their pj's probably going to bed, I looked at them with questioning look, to which they answered.

"Well we thought that it's your first night your going spend here so why not we go for movie marathon", Jin, I think that is his name asked me, well I was tired as hell but looking at their eager faces i thought of giving up my sleep for them.

"Sure.....Jin..O...Oppa", I said while stuttering, he gasped and squeled so loud, well they all were elder from me so I had to give them respect, I guess they are happy about me calling them Oppa.

Soon everyone started to whine that I got to tell Jin, oppa , first so just to keep their heart I just said them Oppa to which they all were happy.

Soon we all settled in the movie room, and started watching them, from horror to comedy, from action to romance everything, but i just slept in between the fourth movie, guess I was tired though tomorrow is day off, about which I am happy.

Not so long I felt someone lift me up, and stirred in the embrace, they shushed me told me to go back to sleep to which I obliged and went to my dreamland.

A/N POV

Everyone was busy watching movies and suddenly Taehyung felt something heavy on his shoulder he looked to his side and admired the small human being, he took her in bridal style and went towards her room and gently placed her on the bed.

He kissed her forehead and wished goodnight before walking towards their brother who were also going to doze off.

But what about the mission, he started to shake everyone gently, trying to get them out of their sleep and soon everyone resumed to their work.

Midnight 2:30 a.m.
Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully but was interrupted by some noises, I tried to shake it off but it continued, it sounded like someone was in pain and wanted help.

Not helping to figure out I climbed out of my bed and exited my room, slowly following the sound, I walked down the stairs, where the basement was situated I was terrified but as well as curious.

As I reached to the basement, I gathered my courage and put my hands on the knob, but flinched hardly.

"Y/N......what are you doing here?"
____________________________

So guys this the next chapter.

I apologise for uploading so late, because I was caught into exams and wanted to score well, I will try to upload next chapter as soon as possible.

Also guys please help me if I am having any grammatical mistakes, I would gladly like to correct my mistakes

Love you guys for not leaving my side even after so many boring chapters🤗❤️❤️❤️ and also thank you for the reads and votes you gave me.

But i am still hungry I need comments and votes. 😘😘😘

BYEEEEEE 💕