2

"Hyung he escaped again", said someone. "What the fuck, where were the bodyguards when he tried to escape, Jungkook?" Jungkook, one of the members, is good at self-defense and attack and has learned boxing, judo, and taekwondo.

"I don't know hyung," Jungkook said while having his head low. "Namjoon don't worry, the camera which we installed has recorded everything," said Yoongi or Suga, one of the right hand of Namjoon in technology in which Hoseok accompanies him.

Namjoon is the leader of the group, without him, the group is useless, he is a leader for his high intelligence, and brilliance in planning that they never failed in the mission. Even if they are on the verge of failing within a second he can build a new plan and succeed.

"Alright hyung, can we know the location of where he is?", Namjoon asked but was interrupted by Jin, "Well according to me he won't be that far and also I installed GPS under his skin when he was unconscious".

Jin, one of the members when on a mission known as ruthless but for his brother a second form of mother at home, is an expert in knife attacking and defending.

"Then Taehyung and Jimin get ready to capture them, Tae and Jimin go on the building top, we will send you the location of that bastard", the leader said and without wasting their time they went off to take their loaded sniper.

Yes, Taehyung and Jimin are Sniper shooters and most trusted as when they go on any mission they are the ones outside the building to aim the guns and Sniper on the enemies.

With that they started their mission, they took three sports cars.

And they are altogether known as BTS

Man Pov

I was running in the alleyway, it was so silent that I could even hear a pin dropping but rather I heard faint beeps, I didn't know from where it was coming but I knew that it was near me.

I stopped on my way knowing that I shouldn't stop and keep running but the beeps made it difficult then I realized the bandage that I had on my left thigh.

I felt off because BTS won't even care if I die so why will they even work on bandaging me, without other thought I ripped that bandage off my thigh and saw a faint red light come from it.

That time it hit me like a truck, now there is no way out because I was being tracked all this time and they would be on their way to me, and at an instant, he heard a shoe sound.

Then it stopped, he knew they were right behind him, slowly he turned around and saw their face.

Author Pov

"Run,", Namjoon said in a calm voice, without thinking the man ran only to be shot multiple times by Taehyung and Jimin from the building top.

Namjoon ordered his man to clean the mess and turned around to go home for his sleep, followed by other members.

[Note: Apart from having mafia business they have their own company of trade, ranking first, this is also done for disguising their mafia work, and also being the owner of a big company everyone knows them]
..................................

So guys this is the second chapter, well the story behind writing this chapter was that I didn't know how to introduce you to BTS so I just made this.

Also, the man in this chapter is not related to this book it was just for a small mission that BTS had.

Also, I don't use any social media because,

I, my youtube, and my Wattpad are happy all together

Pls vote and comment

BYEEEEEE!!!