14

"I..it's n..nothing oppa I was just walking down the stairs and slipped and I landed on my wrist, don't worry about it", Y/N said while trying to dismiss the topic, she didn't want to be a bothersome sister and make them worried about her problems.

" If you say so, as long as it's true", Yoongi said while still eyeing her wrist, because being in the underworld he had every knowledge of wounds.

"Of course oppa, why would I lie", Y/N said but didn't dare to look into his eyes, which confirmed Yoongi that something was suspicious.

"Ok now stop talking, and princess after dinner come to my room I will treat your wound, now hurry up and finish your dinner", Jin said.

"Ok, oppa".

Time skip
Jin's room

Y/N and Jin both were sitting on the bed while Jin applied the cream to Y/N's wrist which had turned slightly purple, this only made Jin more suspicious of her.

"It's done, btw are you sure princess you got hurt accidentally, I am not accusing you but the wound looks bad"

"Yes oppa, btw it is not hurting much, maybe it will recover soon"

" Ok, but keep in my mind if you have any bullies, then don't hide from oppa, also walk carefully down the stairs", Y/N was a bit scared when he mentioned bullies but tried to play off cool.

Jin noticed the sudden change in her behavior and everything was crystal clear to him but didn't say anything, he wanted her to trust her brothers, they always want the best for her....maybe.

"Ok oppa bye, good night"

"Good night princess", he placed a forehead kiss and escorted her out of the room.

Morning

"Y/N come on wake up", Teahyung said while shaking her for the past 30 minutes, he knew she would take time to wake up so he sacrificed his sleep and woke 1 hour before his actual time.

"Oppa please 5 more minutes, I will give my strawberries to you, but let me sleep", Y/N mumbled in her sleep, now he couldn't take anymore, so a wonderful idea came into his alien brain.

"Y/N cockroach, cockroach,", Taehyung started screaming while acting scared and jumping around, Y/N's eyes opened like a soccer ball.

She looked at Teahyung and started screaming and jumping onto the bed, not feeling safe she jumped into Taehyung's embrace, and hid in the crook of his neck.

(Well it may seem dramatic Y/N but fear of insects is something familiar in my cousins and I know they indeed don't fake it, so I just want to tell you, the phobia is real, and reacting like this is normal)

"Hey it's fine, I was just kidding, you weren't waking up so I just thought I could do this, I am sorry"

"What, why would you do this, I was so scared, it's good that your cute, or else I would break your nose".

Taehyung laughed and settled her down while telling her to freshen up and come for breakfast.

Y/N skipped downstairs, happy that she wasn't late today. She walked into the dining room and saw everyone in their seat and ready to be served by the maids.

"Good morning everyone", Y/N said and sat between Namjoon and Jimin. They all greeted her back. They all finished their breakfast and started going to their company while dropping Y/N on the way.

At school

As soon as she came inside the school, her mood went down, she was thinking about Jackson all the time, she wanted to get rid of him, but didn't know how.