3

"Mom and Dad, bye I am going to school, love you", saying this Y/N left her home for school.

"Bye Y/N", her mom and dad bid her goodbye.

"Honey, let's go to the amusement park after Y/N comes back", Y/N's dad asked her mom, "Yeah, it's been a while since we spend time together", her mom said and resumed to the kitchen for making snacks.

"Let me just buy the tickets online", Y/N's dad said while opening the laptop and fixing his glasses.

Suddenly they heard a knock on their door

"Honey, please check the door", Y/N's dad said to her mom, while still focusing on the screen.

Her mom opens the door and is shocked to see, "Mr and Mrs Kim".
-----------------------------------------------
Flashback 3 hours before

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, we found her", a guard shouted, his voice roaming throughout the mansion.

"What really?!", Mrs Kim claims excitedly, slowly slowly all the members of the family came down.

"At last, we are going to have a sister, I have waited for this moment my whole life", Jungkook said happily showing off his bunny smile and others nodded in agreement with small smiles stretched on their face.

"Mom Dad let's go, we will bring her home today itself", Taehyung claims equally excited as Jungkook.

"Mrs. Kim, actually there is a problem", the guard said in a disappointed tone.

"What is it?".

"The girl has her parents and she is one and only daughter, so I don't think they will like to give you their daughter", the guard said with hesitation.

"Ok, don't worry about that we are going to handle that, you can go", saying this the guard left and now they were thinking about a plan.

"Mom, what if we just kill her parents, and take her here", Namjoon said, while others looked satisfied with his idea.

"No, this will make her hate us and I don't want that I want to live a peaceful life with my daughter without any hatred between us", Mrs Kim said in disagreement.

"Don't worry I got an idea let's go first and get dressed, but you all except Dad will stay here in the mansion", Mrs Kim said, and all the brothers groaned with their mother's order and went off to their room.
----------------------------------------------------
Present

"Hello Miss can we come in if you don't mind", Mrs Kim asked, while having a respectful smile, and the same goes to Mr Kim, who stood beside her.

"Sure Mrs Kim", Y/N's mom welcomed them, seeing Mr and Mrs Kim in the house, Y/N's dad also bowed to them with respect and receiving one from Kims.

"What makes you come here?", Y/N's dad asked them with a smile directly coming to the point, they returned the smile and said.

"Mr Lee, we want to adopt your daughter Y/N".
.........................................

Yo fellas, here is the next chapter.

Take care, and lots of love from the author.

Don't forget the votes and comments, BYEEEEEE