13

"What are you doing here?", Yn asked still trying to free her hand which now started to hurt and started to make her wrist purple as he clutched her wrists more tightly.

"Now did the kitten forget how to talk with me in the past 3 years, as long as i knew you were the smartest in your class", Jackson said while death glaring at her and tone filled with sarcasm.

" Why are you doing this, i came to this school so I could get rid of you, now you're here again to bully me, wasn't it enough 3 years ago ", tears were streaming down her face.

" Come on Y/N you know more than me how to respect your senior, well you're the same as before stubborn, naughty and still beautiful", Y/N just glared at him with disgust filling her body, she just wanted to get rid of him so first thing which came in her mind was kicking his balls.

He groaned painfully and clutched his balls while kneeing on the ground, Y/N ran as fast as she could and went towards the principal's office.

She wasn't going to complain to the principal because Jackson belonged to a  rich family and he would get put off by just paying some money, so she went to call one of her brothers to pick her up.

She was waiting and waiting before Jimin picked up the call.

"Oppa can you pick me up from school, i am not feeling good", Y/N said.

" Yeah i will be there in a few minutes, you sit in the principal's office"

" Ok oppa".

She thanked the principal and sat in one of the chairs in the cabin. She already told Lia to bring her bag and books because she didn't want to come face to face with Jackson again.

Soon after 15 minutes Jimin came inside and Y/N was thankful for him, he talked with the teacher about taking the rest of the day off and left the school.

Jackson's POV

After she kicked in my balls, I groaned painfully and sat on the ground, I saw her running away from the area, as I recovered I started to find her again, but couldn't find anywhere.

I then saw her best friend Lia walking out of the cafeteria while having a sad mood, i jogged towards her and spun her to face me.

"Where's Y/N, and you better tell me because I am not in the mood of a joke", she removed my hand off her shoulder and said, "It shouldn't matter to you where she is, anyways wherever she would be, it will be better away from you".

Given this attitude she also went away, i exited the cafeteria and started to go towards my class, but then I saw Y/N coming out of the principal's office with a guy who seemed a lot older than her age.

And as long as i remember she never had a brother so could it be her boyfriend, well if it is true than Y/N be ready for what's coming.

In car

"Where are we going oppa", Y/N asked while looking at different roads.

"We are going to the company, you also need to get introduced, also we didn't want to leave you alone at home so thought of taking you there", Jimin said.

" Oh okay".

" Btw what happened to you, why did you suddenly leave the school? "

" It's nothing, i just wasn't feeling right and my hand was paining".

" Why, did you and Jungkook did hand wrestle again last night", Jimin asked, going with the flow of lies she just nodded her head quickly.

Jimin chuckled and said," Well then if Jin hyung got to know about this, Jungkook is gonna be banned from the gaming room".

Y/N laughed imagining Jungkook kneeling on the floor and joining his hand in front of Jin, to which Jin totally ignored him.

Soon they reached the company and Y/N just awed at the site of the tower, which was shining and reflecting sunrays from the perfectly wiped windows.

"Come on, let's go meet others" .

Yn nodded and started to follow Jimin, every other employee bowed at Jimin respectfully and gave you a warm smile which made you feel welcomed by the company.

Soon they reached a floor only reserved for the Kim brothers and no one else could enter. There were 7 different offices, each for one. Jimin went and opened his office for Y/N

"Y/N you go sit in my cabin, i will be there with others in half an hour". Yn nodded and walked towards the couch and placed her backpack down and started to explore the office.

Jimin's POV

As i left my cabin I went towards the meeting room, which was busy, as i left my meeting in the middle to get Y/N but it doesn't matter, she is my priority, so anything for her.

As i came back everyone looked at me split second then went back to continue the meeting, i sat beside Jin.

"Is Y/N here?" Jin whispered to me and i nodded.

Jin nodded at me too and went back to focus on meeting.

Time skip
Author POV

As the meeting wrapped up we all went to Jimin's cabin, just to see Y/N rotating on Jimin's chair.

We laughed at her which gained her attention she looked up and smiled at us.

"So why did the princess come early", Namjoon said while coming near the table looking at her.

"Nothing, it's just i wasn't feeling good", she said and shrugged her shoulder.

" Well are you hungry, we're going to the cafeteria, wanna hang along", Y/N nodded rapidly while smiling because everyone lives for food.

Time skip
At mansion

They all came to the mansion which now started to feel like home, all were tired, Jungkook kept Y/N's bag on the couch and sat beside it.

"Yaah Jungkook go freshen up first then do whatever you want, don't lay on the sofa", Jungkook just nodded not in the mood to argue.

Y/N also took her backpack and went towards her room, she got freshened up and came downstairs for dinner.

Everyone sat on the dining table and started to eat, while having little talks here and there, but in the midst of talking Suga suddenly spoke.

"Y/N what happened to your wrists, did someone hurt you".
_______________________________

Hola guys, well i don't know what got into my mind and i am just updating like a psycho, but idk this book is giving me some kind of satisfaction, so yeah.

Well it is gonna get more interesting so stay tuned.

Btw enjoy and take care. Don't forget to vote and comment

BYEEEEEE