8

Flashback 14 years ago

Mrs Kim was sitting on the bed in her room while reading a magazine, she was pregnant with 8th baby, and she had a positive guess that it will be a princess.

Mr Kim came inside the room holding a box of chocolate ice cream, since she was craving for some, she took the box from his hand and started savouring it.

While Mr Kim was lovingly looking at her wife and caressing her belly, he also knew that the baby was a girl and was going to be the most loved one from the family and most by his sons.

Suddenly a stroke of pain was hit to Mrs Kim on her belly, she hold her belly tightly while feeling wet down...............her water broke.

Without thinking anything Mr Kim called one of his bodyguard to call for ambulance, at same time he started telling sweet words to Mrs Kim so that she can get a relieve from pain, not listening any sound of siren, he lift her up and told his driver to take the car.

Mr Kim carefully placed Mrs Kim on the back seat of the car and started screaming to drive fast, while Mrs Kim was sweating and crying in misery. Soon they reached hospital, and directly seeing the condition of patient, doctor took Mrs Kim to operation theatre.

Time skip after 2 hours

Mr Kim and all the brothers were waiting outside, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were clueless at that time.

Soon the doctor showed up, a little afraid from Mr Kim, he was sweating because of the operation held, Mr Kim wasted no time and asked him about Mrs Kim and the baby. Doctor took a deep breathe and sighed.

"Sorry Mr Kim we couldn't save your daughter, Mrs Kim is fine, you can se-", without letting doctor say another word Mr Kim broke down infront of him, not able to listen any further, whole hospital was silent.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Hoseok started to cry, while Jin and yoongi were comforting them, all their dreams about having a sister crushed in just this two hours. Their dream of playing with their sister with doll house, cooking, swimming.

Yoongi dream about how he will teach her princess Piano and dance, Hoseok was thinking about he would steal the sweets and snacks from the most highest cabinet of the kitchen for his baby, while all other dream how she would sweetly call them oppa

While in this deep thought, Mrs Kim was unconsciously laid in the bed in her VIP room, Mr Kim came and hold her wife's hand and started sobbing, didn't knew how to give this sad bews to her.

Soon doctor came in the room with a file, Mr Kim bowed him for respect, no matter how cruel or dangerous they are, they always respect the doctors.

"The baby died because the umbical chord was wrapped around her neck, due to choking she couldn't live", doctor said equally feeling guilty for not saving the innocent soul. Every doctor feels this guilt when he/she loses a patient.

"Mrs Kim will wake up soon, I hope the god will give her strength to take in the news", the doctor patted Mr Kim's shoulder and went out of the room.

The bodyguard already escorted the brothers to home.

No sooner did Mrs kim woke up and started looking around, adjusting the sunlight and the surrounding, than she looked at her husband and gave a smile.

"Where is my princess?! Is she sleeping?", listening this Mr Kim again broke down, seeing this Mrs kim started to ask him in panick.

"Honey, what happened? Where is the baby? Why are you crying? Tell something", Mr Kim took a deep breath and said "We lost her".

Hearing this Mrs Kim also started crying and this is how they lost their daughter.

After 4 years

Mrs Kim thought of bearing one more child, she tried all these years. But atlast the guinic said she couldn't bare child anymore, because all these experiment on Mrs Kim for a baby led to infertility.

One night she talked with Mr Kim,"I want a daughter",she said blankly, without any emotion, Mr kim looked at her with pity.

"Honey, you know we can't, now the boys are also growing up, don't you think we should give them some time and look after them, they are feeling so left out, you have been so silent since the last event, I think you should move on, I know it is not easy for a mother but if god didn't wanted to give us a girl, we should accept the fate and be thankful for what we have".

Mr Kim said getting fed up with Mrs Kim, but he treated her like queen, whatever she wants, it will be in her hand in seconds of time, he never denied her wish but this time she is asking for something which is not possible.

"Look it doesn't matter to me if she is adopted or not, I want to have a daughter who was born on the same day I was delivering, also there would be many children who are born on the same day so the one who was born closest to our baby, I will adopt her, I don't care if she has parents, if the god can be cruel to me than can I also be, so will you grant me this wish", she said looking at Mr Kim.

"Sorry but I can't, why is other's baby at fault, why will she be separated from her family, no I will not grant this wish, ask me anything you want but not this, if you want we can adopt one from an orphanage", he said while looking intensely at her.

"Fine, then live with your sons alone, because I will divorce you",she said without any feeling any guilt, her stubborness was at the peak that Mr Kim also couldn't do anything rather than granting her wish.
____________________________________

[Note: General idea of BTS age]
Jungkook-23
Taehyung-25
Jimin-25
Namjoon-26
Hoseok-27
Yoongi-28
Jin-28
Y/N-16
..........................................

Yo guys this the 8th chapter I hope you liked it.

Yeah this chapter was quite big than the others, yeah around 1097words, I was just so engrossed in writing that I didn't see the number of words, also I wanted to tell the whole past in one chapter so yeah.

Don't forget to vote and comment, lots of love 💕💕😘 BYEEEEEE 😁