Waking Up

Chap. 13

Winter's POV

Chase decided to spend all of today with me. He even said that he wanted Frankie and Melody over so we could all hang out. We stayed home and found things to do. Eventually, Melody and I ditched the boys to go to my room. We closed the door behind us, of course.

"So, how are you and Frankie?"

"Really good. He takes me out a lot to just go out. He hasn't taken me out on another date though."

"Neither has Chase. But that's ok. I'm sure they'll ask us out eventually. "

"Yea, so what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Probably stuffing my face with pizza and watching Netflix. Why, wanna come join me?"

"No, I have to stay home tomorrow. "

"Ok."

"We should probably go home."

"Why?" I whined.

"Your going to need some sleep to watch all that Netflix. Its very tiring. "

She laughed.

"Ok, goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's POV

"Is she asleep?" I asked.

"Yea, I told her Frankie and I were leaving." Said Melody.

"Good."

"You can go to the car. I'll be there in a minute." Melody said to Frankie.

"Alright." He kissed her forehead and went out the door.

"I'll be right back." Melody said.

She was gone for a few minutes. She came back and had a pile of clothes in her hands.

"Here you go." She handed me the clothes. Then looked at me and then went to the kitchen to get a bag to put the clothes in.

"Thank you. "

"You're welcome."

"See you soon." Then she walked out the door.

I grabbed my jacket and phone and went to the door. I want to get some sleep before I come back and it will be pretty early. I went to the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter's POV

"Winter." I heard someone whisper. They rubbed my back.

"Winter, wake up." I opened my eyes. It was Chase.

"What are you doing here? Do you know what time it is? " I asked.

He grabbed me up princess style and took me downstairs and grabbed a blanket and pillow off the couch. He took me to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"Shhh. Go to sleep. Trust me."

I looked at him.

"Don't look at me like that." He accused.

"You took me out of my bed this early and brought me to your car to tell me to go to sleep?"

"Yes." He answered simply.

I stared at him again. He put the chair recliner back and kissed my forehead.  He closed my door and went to the drivers side.

"Well if you insist." He just smiled at me and drove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chases P.O.V

She finally fell asleep so I could stop driving in circles. I only have a few hours before she will wake up so I have to get a move on.

I turn onto the highway and get in the fast lane. I call the hotel and tell them I will be there in a couple hours. Then I call Frankie and Melody and update them. I tell them that I got Winter in and I'm on the highway. I end the call and turn some soft music on. I hope this trip doesn't seem to long.

Sorry haven't updated in a while. I have had personal things to deal with. Also, I've had school. I have written more. I'm going over them right now and I'll update soon again.