Don't Do That Again

"Come on Winter. We have to get ready for school."

"Huh?" I said tired.

"We have to get up."

I opened my eyes slowly.

"Hurry up we have school."

I opened my eyes wide and looked at the clock. It was 7:00. I have to be there by 7:30.

"Uh oh."

I got up and started getting ready as fast as I could. I took a quick shower and grabbed my sweatpants and a tank and put my hair up in a bun and I was good. As I was running down the stairs I managed to trip and fall. Even though I fell from almost the top I had a soft landing. When I looked down to see what I landed on I quickly tried to get up. He pulled me back down.

"Chase let go of me!"

"Why, you know you like it." He said in a deep voice, his eyes darkening.

"Ewwww!"

"Oh come on you know I'm kidding."

"Just get off of me."

"Sorry, but I think your the one who fell on me."

"Uggghhhhhh!"

I got up off of him and he said quietly to where I could barely hear him:

"Gosh, I'm an idiot!"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Your confusing."

"Haven't heard this before."

I just put in some headphones and layed down. All of a sudden he jumped on top of me.

"Don't try to run.  Don't you dare ignore me."

"Or what?" He gave me an evil smirk.

"You'll see. I would advise not to though."

By the way his face was I could tell he wasn't playing around. I decided against it.

"Ok."

"So since we're missing school today, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go swimming."

"Swimming?"

"Yep." I said cheerfully.

"Ok."

I ran upstairs and grabbed my swimsuit and went into the bathroom. Once I got done I went back into my room to get a pullover and went downstairs. When I saw Chase I almost fell down. He is hot.