Best Day of My Life

Chap. 14

Winter's P.O.V.

"What time is it?" I asked. I opened my eyes and stretched.

"A little after ten. Were going to stop in a hotel for an hour so I can sleep."

"Or you could tell me where we're going and then I could drive." I said in hope.

He stared at me.

"You wish."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help."

"You don't need to do anything. This trip is for you. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

I sat up and kissed his cheek. Then I took advantage of the situation and put feet up on the dash board. He just smiled and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just watch T.V. and I'll sleep for about an hour and we can go on the road again."

"But I dont want to just watch T.V."

He thought for a second. He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs into a nail and hair salon. He told them to do whatever I want and played a large amount of money on the counter. He told me to come back when I was done then kissed my nose.

I could have some fun with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved my hair. It was in soft waves that I could run my hands through. My nails and feet had a manicure and pedicure. I was so happy and relaxed.

I went back to the room and checked the time. It had been an hour and a half. I decided to put our things back in the car. Then I decided to wake Chase up.

He made a humming noise and he stirred a little. I lightly shoved his shoulder. His eyes opened.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm done getting pampered. "

"You look gorgeous. I'm glad you did that."

"Yea it makes me feel pretty."

He pulled me down beside him, careful to not mess anything up.

"You are always pretty... even when you wake up from an eight hour trip in a car." He tried not to smile.

I stared at him and gawked at him. He jumped out of bed and ran away from me and I ran after him. He went into the bathroom.

"Fine but when you come out, I'll be waiting." I warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I surrender?" Chase asked.

"Only if you tell me where we are going."

"Not a chance."

"Then come out and accept the consequences. " I taunted him.

He was quiet for a second and then he burst out of the door out of nowhere. He ran at me and crushed into me and kissed me unexpectedly. It was one of those kisses that you are smiling in and it was so cute. He broke away and ran for the car.

"Hey, come back!"

"Come on we have to leave. We can finish your destruction later."

I rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"I hope you know I always win." I said childishly.

"Oh, I bet you do. "