Girl's Revenge

Chap. 17

Winter's P.O.V.

"They're on the couch." I told Melody.

"Maybe we should throw them into the pool to punish them." Chase yelled, obviously, on purpose."I'm going to go get our bathing suitcase we can play their own game against them." I smiled mischiviously.

"Be careful."

I went through the kitchen and quietly went up the stairs and grabbed the suits. I snuck back down to her. we changed and went outside.

We slammed the door and hid. They came out and went to the pool. We came up behind them and knocked them in. They had their clothes on. We stood there and laughed as they squinted at us.

"We know you you definitely love us now. You aren't trying to kill us." I said playfully.

They got out of the pool and chased after us. When they caught us they kissed us as a distraction for their ultimate plan of throwing us in.

I could do this every day for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years later

All four of us had stayed friends this whole time. We have been in college since the fall of two years ago. We just graduated and went to my mom's house after. Right now Melody and I are shopping.

We We got back there were flower pedal trails on the floor leading to the backyard.

We went to the backyard and started crying immediately. The guys were there with a poster in the middle of them that said' Will you marry and move in with us?'. They were both kneeling with ring boxes in their hands.

"Yes we will." We said and ran to them.

"Pictures!" My mom yelled.

"Mom!"

"I want pictures of you and my new son-in-law."

"Come on. We need some pictures to hang on the wall." Chase.

Melody and I were still crying. She was still hugging and kissing Frankie. My mom snapped some pictures of them as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"So where are we supposed to live? "

"Frankie and I had been looking for houses near each other and your mom so you wouldn't have to be far away from anyone and you and Melody wouldn't have to be away from each other. We recently found some. They are right next to each other and cheap. We bought them not to long ago. We're neighbors. "

"That's so cool. " I hugged him.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to Winter. " Melody said. She looked really worried.

"Okay." I looked at Chase confused.

We went outback. Luckily nobody was here to hear our conversation.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she started tearing up.

"Nothing."

"What do you mean? "

"Nothing is wrong."

"Then why are you crying?"

"They're tears of joy."

"I'm confused. What's going on?"

"I was feeling a little lightheaded and dizzy so I went to the doctor. He said nothing was wrong with me."She paused. It didn't look like she was done.

"And..."

"I started getting bloated and my stomach got bigger. I didn't know but I got a pregnancy test this morning and did it before going shopping. It was positive."

"You're pregnant. What's so bad about being pregnant?"

"I don't know. I just think that Frankie might not be ready yet or-" I cut her off.

"No I mean," I paused to get something out of my pocket," what's so bad about being pregnant?"

Her eyes got big.

"You're pregnant?"

I nodded and showed her the test.

"I took it last week."

"Have you told him yet."

"No, I had to tell you first."

She looked like she had an idea.

"What?" I asked.

"You know they surprised us with the proposal and moving in thing?"

"Yea."

"Well I was thinking we could get them back." She got an evil look on her face.

"Oh, good idea. But let's wait until we get the ultrasounds."

"Yea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later

Chase's P.O.V.

Frankie and I had just got done cleaning our houses for the movers. We went over to Winter's house and Winter's mom was standing by the door.

"Revenge is waiting in the backyard. " We looked at each other confused.

She lead us through the house and winked before she opened the door.

The girls were outside doing the same thing we did. This time not proposing, rather than showing us some ultrasounds with a poster in the middle saying' will you be our baby daddys?' .

"I take it the revenge part is about surprises. "

They both nodded.

I looked over at Frankie who was in a daze. Winter waved a hand in front of his face when she walked up to me and he snapped out of it.

He walked over to Melody.

"Our baby's in there?" He asked tearing up.

She nodded while she was already crying a little.

He hugged her and kissed her head.

"I love you, Melody."

"This is so beautiful." Winter's mom said as she came outside.

I hugged her and my fiance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter's P.O.V.

"Which one?" I asked Chase.

"I like that one." He pointed at one of the baby outfits in my hands.

Shopping for a girl is hard. At least I'm not Melody who has to shop for twin girls.

"I think we're good on outfits."

" I think you're right. " Chase said thankfully.

"I'm always right. "

"Of course."

"I think being 7 months pregnant makes me smarter."

"How about twins? I have to get bring home outfits." Frankie said coming out of nowhere.

"Does Frankie need help?" I said in a baby voice.

"Yes. Please help me." He begged.

"Okay."

I got him two outfits I thought Melody would like and gave them to him.

"Thank you. You're a life saver."

"I know."