Getting Ready

Chapter 9

I put on some dark jeans with a vibrant red sleeveless top. I curled my hair and put on some black flats. We were going to an amusement park. I probably shouldn't have gotten so dressed up. I didn't think it was that bad though.

Melody was here to. She was also wearing dark jeans ,but she wore a gold sequin top. She put her hair up in a cute ponytail. She was also, like me, wearing black flats. I had to admit, we looked good.

Chase was at Frankie's house. He decided to get ready over there so he could support Frankie,or so he said. I think he was trying to have a friend for himself. Not that I blame him. He seems lonely.

The guys showed up about a half an hour later. They were both wearing some button down shirts with dark jeans. We matched. I went downstairs and greeted the guys.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey." They said in unison.

"That's creepy. Well, Melody will be down in a few minutes so just stay here and I will go finish up."

I went upstairs and told Melody that they were here and she started putting on makeup and  I did as well. When we were finished I found the guys staring at both of us with shocked faces. I guess we do look good.

"Um... hey Melody." Frankie said nervously.

"Hi." She smiled a big smile at his reaction.

"Hello." Chase greeted me.

"Hi."

"So should we get out of here? I'm dying to ride a rollercoaster. " Melody said.

"I agree let's go."  I started running out of the door when someone caught me.

"You need to be escorted Ms. Winter." Chase said, taking advantage of the situation.

"Chase, really?"

"Oh yes. I am taking advantage of this in every way possible."

I guess I can't be that bad. Being treated like an actual person by him for once instead of fighting the whole time.

"Fine.You're so controlling, gosh." I joked.

"Well, on a different note, you look pretty tonight."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Well, let's go."

"Yay!" Melody and I said at the same time.

The guys just rolled their eyes and we walked out the door to the car.