Don't Do It Without Looking

Chap. 6

I wish I hadn't picked swimming. He looks like a God and I'm having a hard time swimming.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Ye- no, no I am not."

"Uh huh." He says snickering.

"I was not!" And it was taking all the power in me to say that.

"Do you want to go inside and watch movies?"

"No!"

He laughed.

"-but not because of that."

"Yea ok."

I just grumbled.

"I think we should go inside. We are getting a little sunburned."

"Yea I agree."

"Ok. Its a good thing you have two showers because you might've had to wait a few minutes for me to get done."

"This is my house. I say what goes on in my house."

"As far as I know this is your mom's house. She is not here. Therefore, you can't tell,me what to do."

I decided to do something that was funny. I stayed silent as we walked in the door.

"Winter?"

I stayed silent. I know that he told me not to,and their was going to be consequences but I don't care. I was going to have fun while he was here. So as soon as we got to the stairs I ran up them and ran into the bathroom.

"Winter!"

I was grateful that I left some clothes in here before I decided to swim. I took a shower and put on my clothes. The only bad part is I didn't think about what would happen after I got out.

I peeked out of the door and I quickly ran to my room. I locked the door and jumped on my bed. I was safe.

I walked downstairs and seen him on the couch. He had his shirt off and I tried to keep a strait face.

"I want to watch a movie."

He rolled his eyes.

"What movie?"

"Mockingjay!"

"You have that? It like just came out."

"Internet works wonders."

"Oh."

I walked over to the tv and plugged up my laptop so we could watch it from the big screen. I put it on and I sat down.

"We need popcorn." He said.

"I prefer ice cream."

"Can we get both?"

"I guess."

"Yes!" He said enthusiastically.

"Yea, yea."

I went and got the popcorn and ice cream. By the time I got in there he was pretty much asleep. He looked adorable while he was sleeping. He was cuddled up with a blanket and hugging a pillow. He stirred when I sat down and his eyes opened slowly.

"Hey, sleepy head."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Not that long."

"Good. So are we going to watch the movie?"

"Yea."

I pressed play and I sat back down. We watched the movie and he fell asleep... again. He was lightly snoring. He shifted over unconsciously and leaned on my shoulder.

The movie was over and I decided to play music on YouTube. Then I started dancing to it not making sure that Chase wasn't up. So of course he woke up.