Klaus and Hope

What if after the Hollow, Hope and Klaus kept in touch?
'Hope, what- how are you here?'
'It worked! Yes! Hello dad.' Hope said with a grin.
A hundred emotions crossed Klaus' face at the sight of his daughter. Confusion at why she was here. Worry because of the danger of them being together. Oh, how much had he missed her. His heart clenched at the sight of her grin. After leaving the prison Marcel had thrown him in for five years, he'd barely had time to be with his daughter. In those years, all Klaus had thought about had been his daughter, how she'd grown up, how she'd learned to make coherent sentences, maybe had learned how to paint or ride a bike. How he'd been absent almost all of her life. Even after finally joining with his daughter, Klaus spent only two weeks with her.
'How are you here?' He asked again, eyes already filling with tears.
'I have studied a lot of magic with aunt Freya and i learned to do this spell. It links us by blood and I can come to see you.' She spoke breathlessly with the enthusiasm of an eight year old.
'Can I touch you?'
'No,' her face fell, 'it's just an illusion.'
Klaus had been away for one year now after taking one part of the Hollow's spirit. He spoke with Hayley through phone all the time but it wasn't the same as seeing his daughter whole, not just through a tiny phone screen.
'Hey, its all right sweetie. You're a great witch considering your age. I'm proud of you, my littlest wolf.' He said solemnly and gave her a little smile. Hope raised her head and smiled.
'How do you like your school? Are the teacher's good to you? Do you have any friends?'
'The school is fine. The studying program is separated in three courses, for witches, vampires and werewolves. I take the ones for witches and werewolves.  Two weeks ago we had the parent-teacher meeting and I heard the spells teacher tell mom I was the best of my class.'
Klaus' face shone with pride. 'Of course, my littlest wolf. You are a first born Mikaelson witch. Let's sit here and tell me everything.'
The room was victorian styled, with velvety sofas full of cushions, a beautifully carved wooden table in the middle of the room. Opposite the main sofa was a fire place and above it stood the Mikaelson emblem. Hope and Klaus sat on opposite places.
'So do you have any friends?'
'Yeah, I have Henry, he's a werewolf from mom's pack and Meredith, she's a witch. I can meet with Meredith only at school, but Henry I can meet at the Bayou too.'
'Wonderful sweetie. How are Hayley and Freya?'
'Mom is fine, aunt Freya also. Together with Vincent they take care of the city. Aunt Freya misses you a lot, aunt Rebekah too.'
'I miss them too sweetie.' Sadness filled his eyes at the mention of his sisters. He hadn't realised how much he'd missed them. How much his missed all his siblings after spending finally time together fighting for each other, not with each other.
'I think it's time to leave.' Hope said sadly. Her eyes shone with tears.
'This soon? It's barely been half an hour.'
'I cant do this spell for long and this is the first time I did it.' Her red head fell, tears spilling. Klaus' heart broke from the feeling of helplessness, he couldn't even touch her and comfort her.
'No, sweetie. Stop crying, al right? Its not your fault. You've done more that enough already. I'm so proud of you, my littlest wolf.'
Hope wiped her nose with her sleeve with the simplicity of an eight year old and slowly raised her head. A little smile forming through the tears.
'How about we discuss our next meeting hmm? No need to rush your self. Whenever you'll feel powerful enough.'
'I'm sure next week is fine dad.'
'I don't want you to tire you Hope. Take a good rest and eat your meals, ok?'
'I promise I will, let's meet next week.'
'Ok sweetie whenever you want.' Klaus got up from where he was sitting and went near his daughter. Slowly he crouched before her and raised both his arms, in hopes of touching Hope. When he tried to put his hands on her arms, nothing. He could move his hand through her, as if she was mist. Klaus' hands fell and he tried to hide his disappointment, he forced himself to smile but he knew it wasn't believable.
'Its time now, ten seconds at most.'
'Ok, take a good sleep, eat you meals and listen to your mom.' As if he could say all he wanted to in those ten seconds. 'I love you, my princess. Don't forget that.'
'I love you too dad. Very much.'