chapter 4 (REVISED)

Anastasia's POV

"Anastasia.." I heard someone muttered quietly, I didn't open my eyes, no..I couldn't open my eyes.

I tried fluttering my eyes open to no avail, "If I kill you right now, I would certainly be imprisoned." The voice then followed up, my whole body tensed.

I felt a hand graze my bare skin, my breath hitched as I felt a murderous aura.

"How many years has it been?" I felt his mouth whisper to my ear, my heart beats faster than ever as it was harder to breathe.

I heard a knock to my door, "Is somebody there?" I felt a sense of hope, it was sir Rox's voice!

"Shit." I heard the voice curse under his breath, a gush of wind entered my room as my door bursts open, I heard sir Rox's screaming my name while a few more footsteps were heard.

"Princess!" Sir Rox shook me awake, I sat down panting, I coughed up some blood and gagged.

I felt my face full of sweats dripping down, sir Rox was screaming but I couldn't hear what he was saying, all I could heard was static noises and a deafening noise.

I felt my mouth screaming but couldn't hear it, I grasp my stomach and chest, it was getting harder to breathe.

I kept my eyes shut, I felt tears coming down and I realized I was still screaming.

Someone picked me up and was hurriedly running me to somewhere.

45 minutes later

"Princess Anastasia?" I heard a soft voice call out to me, I turned my head to the side as I attempted to open my eyes.

My body is tired.

I am tired.

"I'm one of God's disciples, Freya, I was given the miracle of healing." Her sky like eyes sparked with her ocean blue hair.

"But.." Her eyes saddened, she looked away from me then turned her gaze to my father, who nodded.

"You have a curse placed on you." She said it, somebody finally said it. I knew what was causing my illness, and god finally somebody said it.

"I know." I said as she swiftly turned her head to mine, everybody in the room was shocked and was looking intently at me.

"W-what do you mean, you knew!?" The empress had tears welling in her eyes, her trembling hands covered her mouth that was wide open. I cringed at her reaction.

"Anastasia, what do you mean?!" The emperor hurriedly stormed to me, he was in disbelief, he was shivering, I looked into his eyes as there was a distinct emotion in it that I couldn't figure out what.

"The Curse of Ameriliana." I looked at Freya who had a shocked expression.

"That's the curse I have." I said calmly, I don't know why their so surprise, well maybe it's because I'm so calm about it or because I knew it before they did.

She nodded silently and slowly, I saw pity in her sky like eyes.

I hated it.

The Curse of Ameriliana is a curse that the goddess of evil and corruption Ameriliana bestowed upon the second emperor,

The second emperor was greedy, corrupt, and evil. His existence alone was considered blasphemy and an insult to the goddess Gabriella, the goddess the kingdom worships.

Gabriella was Ameriliana's sister-
She was also my mother.

I know about this illness or should I say curse, because of course I've read the novel. She's been cursed the moment she was born.