chapter 13

Continuation...

I look up to see Xaervin with a smile, and my heart immediately skips a beat. "When did you return?" I asked with a smile.

"Two days ago, I apologize if I was late, your Highness." He said he shut the windows and climbed down. "Thank goodness you arrived, Sir Xaervin," Hana beamed as he did so.

"Well, Hana can you please assist everyone for a plate? Let's cut this cake up!" I said as they all cheered.

........

.......

"Good morning, your highness!" Hana cheered, I smiled at her while she aided me to get up. 

"Where's Cordelia?" I asked, she wasn't anywhere in the room. Usually, she stood by Hana to assist her in the morning, while by noon she accompanied me to the garden while we chat.

"Oh, I forgot to inform you, she's in the market running some errands for your birthday and coming of age." She smiled while I raised a brow, my coming of age? "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Your noble party, it's the talk of the country!!" She exclaimed gleefully. I became speechless, I thought I wouldn't have a grand noble gathering, well for one because I'm the outcast of the elite noble party, secondly I am a princess of the Nikoli grand duchy from the north, thirdly because no documents or official letter about it came to me.

Usually, this kind of function needs official documents or letters, both of which I did not receive.

"Do you want to visit the garden for breakfast, your highness?" Hana asked, I nodded to her suggestion. "I'll take a bath first, wait for me here," I said.

......

Hana lent me a white and blue dress, "It'll be more comfortable for the weather your Highness." She said.

It had a blue rose brooch, a light blue vest with lace frills, with a beautiful light blue skirt with the same lace design as the waist.

"Wait, I forgot that I brought you something from my trip." Hana hesitated and searched her pockets, she showed me something covering her handkerchief.