chapter 5 (REVISED)

Anastasia's POV

"Princes- Crown princess, Anastasia," Xaervin corrected himself. I turned my head towards him, noticing a peculiar look in his eyes that I couldn't put into words.

"Congratulations on your new title, your majesty," He said warmly, surprising me. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he had suddenly become so kind to me. Could it be because I had given him some food?

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice filled with genuine concern. I looked at him, puzzled. "It hasn't been that long since you were... attacked," He continued, his eyes expressing sincerity and innocence. It was strange to think of those two words in relation to a tyrant responsible for the deaths of millions.

"If I said I weren't would that do anything?" I chuckled while he kept a frowned, was he upset by that?

"The tower mage is arriving when he heard about your title." My eyes widen, I immediately pushed him to the side of the hall behind a pillar, hiding from everyone else as I held my hands firmly on his shoulders.

"Did you?!" I whispered while he kept a confused look. I sighed and took a breath.

"You know! Told them?!" I shaked his shoulders while the look of confusion was still present in his face.

My eyes shut with annoyance as I placed my hand on my forehead, he kept his arms open if I might were to fall.

"You can be arrested for treason!" I almost yelled, his eyes widen while he chuckled lightly.

"I swear on my name that wouldn't happen," He smiled, he told me like he was so sure, well I mean I guess he would be considering he is Xaervin.

.

"O-older sister?" I heard a knock from my door, my eyes landed on Ariliana who's gaze was fixated on the floor beneath her, her hand trembling.

I continued rubbing my wet hair with a towel before I spoke to her,

"What is it?" I questioned her, her eyes still glued to the place where her feet rests. "You'll be bedridden?" I paused for a second before continuing, I noticed her strawberry blonde hair covering her face, her shoulders slightly shivering.

In the novel, Ariliana was one of the few people who actually had Anastasia's well-being in mind. But, her having everything and the knowledge that she was being pitied by the person she hated the most, Anastasia harbored much more frustration and malice to the poor female lead.

"I guess? I supposed??" I answered truthfully, do I know what will happen to me? No, do I want to know? Honestly, also no, I have this fear that I'm getting accustomed here, that I'm accepting that this is my reality.

But I do get why she's so afraid of me being bedridden, a crown princess who's yet to be debuted and who has a 'curse'.

I'm not that bothered though, because of some deep thinking some of my memories are coming back, especially the cure to Ameriliana's curse.

I just need to summon a Class A spirit with my mana.

In the novel it was described that after some hardships, Anastasia summoned a spirit class SSS, the problem is, it was when she went berserk and crazy, she also used up all her mana.

"Is that all you wanted to ask?" I raised a brow as Ariliana looked stunned. "Ah y-yes, older sister.." She muttered, before she could leave I called out to her first.

"Stop hiding your face with your hair, it's a shame to hide such a beautiful face." Her eyes widened as her cheeks grew red, her head slowly tilting meeting my eyes.