the first obsession

You ran. You ran as fast as you could.

You didn't know where, you didn't know. You just ran, ran away from that crazy beast.

You knew he was fast, you knew he could hear you from a mile away, and yet you didn't stop running. Your legs hurt, they ache, begging for you to stop. But you didn't listen, you'd give anything to be away from him. To get rid of the emotion: fear.

"Y/n! Get back here, baby please!" He shouted from the distance, you huffed, you can't breathe. Your lungs were on the verge of collapsing. You wanted to stop. You wanted him gone. You wished you didn't showed him kindness that day. You wished you knew how he would destroy the entire world for you. You wished you knew how crazy he was for you.

"Y/n!" He shouted again, worried laced in his voice. "Stop! You're gonna faint!" Your pace were beginning to slow down.

Don't stop.

Keep running.

Or else he would-

Or else he wouldn't give you freedom anymore once you're in his arms.

Please.

God, please.

.

You looked at the window, atmosphere dark and grey. It matches the rain outside, it matches the pitter and pattering noises. Everything was white. Your legs still ache from all that running 2 days ago.

You wanted to cry from relief. You wanted to hug someone, you wanted someone to comfort you. You didn't know how you escaped, but you did. That's all that matters. You were happy, you finally got to touch other humans now. They treated you with care, with kindness.

You finally got the freedom you needed.

The freedom where he's not around. He doesn't know where you are. He couldn't track your scent.

It's still a mystery on how you escaped from him.

(4 years later)

"Y/n." A cold, chilling voice resonated in the room. You halted, eyes widening slowly as your heartbeat paces up. How... How could he find you? You moved out of the country! You couldn't turn around, your mind told you not to. "Y/n, my love. Please don't be scared." He's scary. His soft voice is scary. He wasn't usually like this. What changed him? He never changed. He never did.

You wanted to run. You wanted to get out of there. You wanted to be out of his sight. You badly wanted to.

"Y/n, please look at me." You don't want to. You never wanted to. You just wanted to get away. Away from him. Far away. "Y/n. Last warning before I'll take you away for good. And you'll never see the light again." Your lip quivers, your hands clenched into fists.

Breathing in, you tried to calm yourself down and hold in your tears. You slowly turned around with your eyes closed. It's a futile attempt to hide away from him, but you didn't wanna see his face. His face that always gives you nightmares.

You felt his big, rough hand caressing your face. His breath fanning your skin. You trembled under his touch, tears threatening to fall. You felt his lips touching your cheek. A quick peck.

He gave another. And another, and on your lips.

God, it never felt so disgusting.

"I missed you, y'know?" He whispered, tucking your h/c hair behind your ear. "I missed kissing you. I missed you so, so badly my heart hurts." You looked down, biting your lower lip while still trembling. He furrowed his brows and cups your face, tilting your head up to meet his gaze. "You're so beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around you waist, pulling you closer to his chest.

"You're so beautiful."

.

welcome to my first ever yandere x reader book

as you know this is a one shot, meaning it's different stories in every chapters

there might be some TW, so be prepared

in case you don't know

Y/n - Your/name
E/c - eye/color
H/c - hair/color
S/c -  skin/color

that's all now bye bye