gangster

"c'mere." you look at him, seeing him opening his arms for you. then you look at his injured features, with a cocky smirk on his devilishly handsome face. you exhale under your breath. "at least treat me while sitting on my lap hm?" his grin widens more, his already huge ego increasing.

"i.." you hesitate, exhaling under your breath, subtly looking like you're annoyed. "i'm not so sure about this, i can always-"

"oh y/n, y/n. please shut that pretty mouth of yours." you obliged, not wanting to talk anymore. "just come here. i didn't abduct you for nothing." he chuckled slightly, and you wished you could wipe off that smug look on his face.

you released one more sigh before grabbing the gauze and the rubbing alcohol, you hesitantly sat on his lap, your legs resting on both sides of his hips as you begin to work. while him, he just wears his smirk, his big scarred fingers rests on your waist as he just stares at you while you wrap him up.

you were absolutely horrified of your life. you tried to stay calm but, as expected, you failed. because him being this close while you treat him? nerve wracking, you might say.

he notices your tensed expression, understanding the situation too quickly, he just smirked and decided to tease you a little bit.

he likes seeing your frightened expression.

"ow," he winced, of course he pretends to wince, and your mind went ballistic. "be careful." he looked at you, an angry expression.

shit. you must've hurt him that bad to cause him to wince. this man's pain tolerance is similar to a beast. and now he looks like he's about to mutilate you.

"i-i'm sorry!" you squeaked out, literally on the verge of crying. "i'm really sorry. i-i can make it up to you!" you're scared out of your wits, he was gonna wipe you out of your existence just because you hurt him! by accident!

"then kiss me." you pause, trying to comprehend what he had said. "kiss me to make me feel better." not the answer you expected, but if it takes for you to live another day, so be it.

you didn't know what part to kiss him since he didn't specifically tell you where, so you planted a kiss on his cheek.

obviously he wasn't satisfied with that.

but you didn't notice his dissatisfaction.

"is that it?" he stared at you with a blank face, and you panicked again. you blabbered on your words out of fear, your mind shuffling and finding the right words to say while he was cackling inside.

oh you were so adorable.

"calm down babe," he lightly tap your hips, in hopes to reassure you. "i'm just teasin' ya." he chuckled at your expression, giving you a light kiss at the side of your lips. "you know i love you, i would never hurt you."

you were so sure he kidnapped you because he wanted a slave, a tool.

but you guessed wrong.

.

this was so rushedwjems