wealth

"babe."

"hm?"

you frown, very visibly upset that he's playing dumb. he very well knows what he's doing to you right now. fully fucking aware.

"don't 'hm?' me. stop acting clueless." you sigh, looking down at the fancy looking black box which the inside contains the most expensive watch in your country. "i can't accept this. i-it's too much." honestly, you were terrified about getting the wrong impression on you.

"oh. but it suits you." you looked at him through the mirror, a smile plastered on his prettily handsome face. he then drape his arms around your shoulders, then caging you. he took a whiff of your scent from your neck and exhaled. "so please, baby, accept it for me. please?"

you knit your brows together. "no. take this back. get your money back. let's buy something that's affordable." your boyfriend looks at you with a face that looks like he has seen something unbelievably unreal.

"what?! 'affordable'!?? the price of that watch was my pocket money!"

"it was 12 million fucking dollars! that watch is made out of pure gold!" you argue back, how did you get a boyfriend that's stupid?? and stupidly rich???????

"tch. 12 million?" he sat down on your shared bed. "how cheap."

you slap your forehead, completely done with his stupidity. "stop, babe. please just stop. people will think i'm after your money."

he raised a brow. "well, are you?"

"no!"

"then, it seems we have no problems." he wears his signature cocky smirk at you and you're absolutely out of your mind.

"fine. i'll wear. it." you say through gritted teeth, grabbing the box and carefully pulled out the watch. you gulped, afraid you might scratch it, but you sucked it up and wrapped it around your wrist.

"see? it looks amazing on you." he gently gripped your wrist, bringing your fingertips to his lips. "next time, i'll buy you a ring."

"please don't let it be 1 billion dollars.." you whispered under your breath.