a little misunderstanding

oh.. he's got a little sauce near his lip.

you quietly giggled at your boyfriend who is eagerly eating the delicious meal in front of him. he's like a little child when it comes to food, that's what you loved about him.

you gaze lovingly at him, but faltered a little when he suddenly drawn his attention towards you, cheeks puffed up and eyes big, he's truly a food addict. his eye brows raised, wondering why you haven't eaten your food yet.

smiling, you took this as a chance to tell him he has a stain near his lip. you lightly tap the spot where the sauce is, but on your skin.

he seemed to stiffened then blushed, and you tried to hold back a laugh. he must've been so embarrassed about it.

you grabbed your utensils and began eating, not noticing he had stopped and stared at you.

.
.
.

oh my god.

he felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest, he didn't know you were so... bold. you want him to kiss you on the lip..? honestly, he didn't expect you to take things fast. it's been a week since you've started dating!

he didn't mind though, he's been holding back himself. he thought you didn't want to be physical yet, since it's too soon for you. but it seems that he was wrong.

"you.."

you looked up from your plate, raising a brow at your boyfriend. what did he say again?

"you really want to take things fast.." you noticed his cheeks were still red, but you weren't concerned about that.

"fast? what do you mean?"

he laughs a little. so you're playing dumb now, huh?

he grabbed the collar of your shirt, pulling you towards him rather harshly, and presses his lips against yours.

oh how he's been waiting for this moment.

.

oh my god.

he kissed you.

he kissed you in public!

and he acted like it's nothing!

you put both of your palms on your heating cheeks, breathing out, you internally screamed out of embarrassment. you didn't know what triggered him to kiss you, was it something you said? or was he showing off?

either way, he shouldn't have done that!

"y/n." you halted, looking at him. "do you... wanna do it again?"

.

this is ass