birthday present

the moment your senses start to recover from your seemingly endless and dreamless sleep, you could feel a smooth silky fabric around your eyes, obscuring your vision.

you're laying on some kind of bed, you're quick to realize that your wrists and ankles are bound with the same fabric. you felt a sense of relief to know you still have your nightwear on.

getting abducted in your sleep wasn't one of your to-do list, so you should really start getting the hell out of there. even though you made every effort to untie the knot, your kidnapper had made an excellent job at tightening it.

Your unexpected movement appeared to alert your captor, who approached you in the direction with light footsteps. your heartbeat quickens and you start to sweat.

His skin brushes across yours, tracing his fingers down your shoulder to your collarbone, making you wince. you resisted his touch, making it apparent to him that you objected to him touching you. obviously, he ignored your obvious struggles against him.

"hi baby," your stomach dropped. "you look so... breathtaking tonight." he sighs out pleasurably, making you recoil out of disgust. his voice.. laced with such awful familiarity to it. "looking so perfect on my special day."

you feel his hands to your cheek, then behind your head, pulling the string of the blindfold to loosen it around your head. you can see now. you're in.. his room. you're eyes trailed to your wrists and legs to see they're neatly tied down and forming a ribbon..

like some fucked up birthday gift present.

"this is the best gift i've ever received." he claims with a crazed expression on his face.

"you're the best gift i've ever received."

he kisses your lips, finally eating his birthday cake.

.

it's really rushed sorry it's crappy

but hey happy late birthday to this book, created on June 17th

it's been a year and we're still on 50 chapters, that's how slow i update