mask

"oh come out darling!~ i ain't gonna hurt ya! i love you too much to even do that!" his face wearing the same expression as his bloodied mask. his muffled giggles barely reached to your ears. "just come out will you, y/n? things will be easier that way.."

you shakily inhaled, a sob threatening to come out of your tightly shut mouth. you pressed your knees together and leaned even further against the back of the closet. you hoped, prayed he won't open the closet you were in considering they were multiple displaying in the house.

but he was just so, so close to the closet you were hiding in, it horrified you to the core.

you then heard him let out an exasperated sigh, a long and pissed one.

"you're... really testing my patience are ya, darling?" he tilted his head, a vein throbbing visibly on his neck. he put his crimson stained hand against his smiling mask, shoulders shaking while he laughs. "come out while i'm still being nice."

you didn't want to.

you were still clinging unto that false hope, believing he wouldn't find you.

you flinched when you heard a loud bang, you peeked and see his hand in contact with a cracked wooden table.

he slowly turned his head at your direction, glowing eyes staring at you through the circular gaps.

"there you are."

his bloodied, smiling mask was the last thing you saw before blacking out.