crush

sorry for not uploading lately

.

You knew you shouldn't be doing this.

Your stomach aches thinking about it, and your heart beating rapidly. You wished you could smash the camera in your hands into pieces, you wished you could get this phase over.

But then again, it's too hard to fight it.

Raising the camera to your eye, steadying it in a perfect, straight angle, you click the shutter button.

You exhaled heavily, your lip quivered. You hoped anyone didn't see you.

Your eyes trailed at the photo of your crush, your gaze soften and stared admirably at his handsome face.

Oh Axel.

The guilt feeling slowly came back, and you felt horrible. You felt like you were the most horrible person in the world. Stalking isn't okay, taking picture of people without their consent is not okay. And yet you did it anyway.

You sighed. You'll never get a chance with him.

.

"Oh~?" A mischievous smirk stretched on his face, his fingers trailing photos of himself that was on your desk. "She took more pictures of me than usual." He chuckles softly, eyes glinting in passion. He looked at your sleeping form, smiling more and gently push a hair out of your face. "Well, that's cute of you. I'm happy. I'm happy you like me."

He snip a strand of your hair, bringing it to his lips and kissing it. He looked at your slightly parted lips, his half-lidded violet eyes filled with lust. He leaned down, pecking your lips lightly.

If only you knew how much he loves you.

He loves you more than you love him.

More than you think.

"Oh if only you knew." He whispered ever so gently, caressing your S/C skin delicately.

.

"Axel.. Axel.." You panted, his lips feels hot against yours. Fingers gripping his shirt, wrinkling it as he smirked. Pulling you close and kissing you more, his arms hugged your waist.

He's ecstatic. He felt like he was walking on cloud nine.

But you, on the other hand, was still processing the heated situation. You were just heading home, but then he suddenly drag you at an alleyway and made out with you.

You were too shocked and surprised at the moment you can't help but let him kiss you.

"Y/N. My Y/N." He kissed your lips before resting his forehead against yours, his fingers tracing circles on the back of your hand. Your back hit against the wall as you blushed madly. You were touching him, physically.

Is this a dream come true?

He chuckled at your happy face, kissing your cheeks softly as his hands squeezes your hips.

"I've been waiting for this moment to come, and I'm sure you are too." You slowly nodded, too shy to make eye contact with him. He laughs, pressing his lips to your jaw. "Oh you don't know.." His lips trails down to your neck. "You don't know how much I want you."

Your breath hitches, his hands intertwining with yours. "I knew all along, Y/N." You blinked, looking at him. "I knew those pictures you took of me." Your eyes widen, trying up get out of his grasp. He knew! You'd have to hide, you felt humiliated!

Gently, his hold tightened around you, making you unable to escape. "Now, now. Where do you think you're going?" His voice deep and low, his breath hitting your skin. You stayed still, covering your face. He chuckled at your adorable antics. "Are you embarrassed that I knew all along? Oh don't worry," he gently grip your wrist and pulls them away from your face, kissing your lips softly. "I'm doing the same as you did. Well I've been doing it for 4 years."

He cupped your face, his smile becoming more and more wicked as he watch your face turns into horror.

4 years..? You started stalking him 5 months ago! So he love you earlier than you.

You should be happy, but somehow you felt chills tingle your spine.

"Come on, what's with the unhappy look? I thought you'd be happy now that you know." His face changed, eyes glaring into your soul. "Or perhaps.. You don't love me anymore?"

You shook your head furiously. "No! No, I.. I'm just shocked. I didn't expect that 4 years ago you were.." You gulped, thinking about it. You love him, you do! But perhaps this is too much for you to handle.

He sighed, kissing you again. "Good, I don't know what I'd do if I ever find out you don't love me anymore."

You're trapped.

Why did you even fall in love with him?

.

it was kind of rush and crappy, ill try better next time