under the abyss of twisted love

"human," he called out to you, anger laced in his voice as he gripped the bark of a tree with his monstrous claws. you stayed silent behind a big, mossy, rock just a few feet away from him. "come out, now." he's starting to get really, really angry after you ran away.

tears cascades down your cheeks, holding back a sob from all the pressure and fear that had been on your back for hours.

"i'm already pissed off as i am now, don't make it worse, y/n." the bark broke against his harsh grip, making a loud crack that resonates through the silent woods, also making you flinch and hitch your breath. "i swear, when i find you," a sob threatens to escape from the depths of your throat, you close your eyes in fear. "i'll make you mine."

you exhaled shakily, you failed to calm your nerves down. your fingertips were starting to get numb from the cold, and the temperature seemed to drop in an instant.

"please, just leave me alone.."

the moment you realized you muttered out without thinking, you quickly covered your lips, you foot dig into the muddy ground, wishing to bury yourself and hide.

you focus on any sound he makes, but there was none.

there's no sound that had reach your ears.

you began to hyperventilate, thinking he had found you. cautiously looking to your sides to see nothing but fog, no sign of him.

he's tormenting you.

"leave you alone?" you froze in place, your whole body's warmth leaving out of you.  he chuckled above you, sitting on top of the rock. "darling, you're mine. how could i ever leave you alone?"

a scream leaves your throat as you pick yourself up from the ground and began to run away.

but you weren't fast enough.

"ah, ah. don't run away from me now." he whispered, then laughed close to your ear. he's getting dangerously close and you were extremely petrified. "my dear, dear y/n. this time, i'll never let you fucking go."