boyfriend

Having a possessive boyfriend is tiring.

"I don't like that best friend of yours.. She seems to be talking behind my back, don't you think?"

"Uhm.. I guess?"

"You should drop her. It's for the better."

He gives you advices you didn't want, and yet you find yourself obeying to whatever he says. Giving no second thought about it. You love him, you do. But sometimes you think that this relationship of yours is brainwashing you.

"Stop joking around babe. I love you and you love me. You would never break up with me," he laughs, sitting down on your shared-couch. You stayed silent, thinking about your already-packed belongings in your bedroom. Zane began to wonder why you didn't say anything. "..right?"

The look on his face almost made you not want to leave. He was the first serious relationship with you, and your heart ached. "I'm sorry, you're getting too manipulative. I just hope you would stop and-" you sighed, rubbing the back of your neck. "I didn't like the way you just wanted my friends out of my life. I need them too, y'know?"

Zane shook his head. "No- babe, are you.. Really doing this?" You bit your lip when you made eye contact with him, his eyes were glistening with tears. Guilt overcame you but you tried so hard to fight it. The hurtful look on his face.

Breathing out, you nodded. "Yes. I'm really sorry, Zane. I had to. You were cutting me off from all of my friends. I hope.. There's actually someone who loves you. I wish you a good life." Glancing at him, you felt your heart ached again. Tears where threatening to fall at the corner of his eyes. You looked away and headed to your bedroom to get all your things.

"No, no, no, no. Don't your dare leave, don't you dare leave me Y/N!" He cried, clinging to your shirt like his life depended on it. "You can't leave. You can't! I need you, please Y/N!" He sobbed, burying his face to your shirt.

"No- Zane. Please let go. I don't love you anymore." You gently tried to get him off of you but he wouldn't budge. Not even a muscle. He just wouldn't.

"No. You can't leave me. I love you, Y/N! I need you by my side! You're my life! Please.. I'm begging you.." You felt intense pity for him, but you didn't know what to do. Your guilt was coming back, what should you do? You don't have the heart to leave him like this. You'd feel like a bad person.

Sighing, you gently patted his head. "Look, Zane. You need to understand that my feelings towards you are no longer in my heart." You spoke softly, almost like speaking to a crying child. He shook his head more, he kept on denying it.

How tiring.

"Fine, fine. If you want I could stay another night. And then I'll be out." You were tired of his childish antics. He's already 23! Why would he act like his mother would leave him?

He seemed to pause for a moment, like he's thinking of something. Then he brightened up and hugged you tightly. "I swear I'll let you go in the morning.. Just let me be in your arms one last time." You rubbed his back, a sweat rolls down your cheek. His tone when he said that.. It seemed off.

But you brushed it off.

You'll get away from this apartment tomorrow.

You'll miss him.

.

"Zane, what the fuck!?" You shouted angrily, your wrists burned from pulling it from the thick rope too much. Zane only watched you writhe on the bed, his eyes dark.

"Be calm darling. This is only for the best-"

"The hell you mean 'the best'?! You literally tied me up and I can't get out! I swear I'm gonna beat you up once I get out of these!" He chuckled darkly, lowering his head.

"You're such an idiot, babe. Who are you to think that you'd get away from me? Your boyfriend who loves you so dearly." You grit your teeth in anger. But he just seems to love it more. You struggled more, hoping that your wrist would slip away.

But unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, you will never get out of his grasp. Never.

.

it's shitty, not my best work, okay bye love ya