a love so toxic

"goddammit y/n why can't you just love me?!" his voice muffled slightly behind the door, strong hands banging against the thick door. his desperate cries for your love reached your ears, but never to your heart. you could never love him. you'll never love him.

his banging on the door continuously taunting your mind, his whimpering and breaking voice, he was driving you mad!

"get out of there and love me y/n." you froze, his voice deep and low and threatening. shit, you're in terrible danger. he's at his limit. he was being patient with you the whole time, and now he's getting what he wants.

your love. your everything.

"if you wanna do it the hard way, fine. i won't stop even if you beg me to." you're terrified, he's terrifying. he's about to break down the door with all his beast-like strength. you have to find a way to calm him down, hurry.

hurry. you don't have much time, quick. be quick. think, think, think.

"wait!" you blurted out without thinking, heart racing and mind all over the place. you were too scared to even think, you're breathing heavily. you had to make him stop, he's gonna be the death of you someday.

..he's waiting outside the door, stopped and waiting for an answer from you after you had told him to halt. what is your reason? what did you wanna tell him? he's waiting eagerly.

"..i," you breathed in, trying to find words to say, to keep him (temporarily) calm. you have to say words that'll satisfy him, but you can't. your tongue feels dry, you can't form words. "i.. uhm.." hurry, hurry, hurry. "..i'll open the door. just wait."

not your best reply to him, but he's silent, awfully silent. you took it as a sign that he's staying still. shakily, you undo the locks on the door, inhaling like it's your last breath, you opened the door.

what expression was he making? was he angry? sad? you didn't know, you kept your head low as you were scared.

"y/n." you felt his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closely to his chest and he buried his face on your neck. your scent entering his senses like blissful syrup. "please don't do that again. i don't ever want to be apart from you."

you felt your heartbeat quicken when his grip on you started to tighten, it's getting hard to breathe in his arms.

you're panicking again.

"why won't you just love me?" he spoke softly, pretending like he's not suffocating you right now. you struggled against him, no matter how hard you tried, he still won't budge.

shit, shit, shit.

you're gonna pass out, you're gonna pass out, you're gonna pass out-

"please love me."

.

I KNOW I KNOW

y'all waited for nothing😔 im sorry UWU O///O NYA just kidding ill be sure to post more often meowkKRAKATAK