you cant leave

"you wanna leave? you wanna fucking leave me?" you body stiffened in fear, but crossed your arms as to not show the slightest vulnerability to him. he looks extremely intimidating enough and you didn't wanna be scared.

"yes, i'll leave!" you threatened empty words at him, raising your voice to sound it more convincing. "you're just doing too much. and i don't like that." you peeled your gaze away from him while looking upset, hoping that he'll stop his possessive nature and not beat up people who talks to you.

you heard him scoff, grabbing your wrist and pinning you against the wall, a move that left you shaking in fear and surprise. a move that he had never done before.

"you can't leave. you'll never leave, not when you're already in my arms." he whispered close to your ear, his other unoccupied hand grabbing your chin and made you look at him. "baby, baby y/n. my love," his change of tone scared you. "you knew the moment you stepped into this relationship, you knew i would be overprotective, and yet you didn't leave. why leave now?"

you looked away in shame, fists clenching in defeat. you love him, you really do. you didn't wanna leave him. but he's really aggressive and short-tempered, you feared he might start hitting you one day.

he smirked at you silence, letting go of your chin and kissed your jaw.

"just don't leave me. i won't hurt you, i promise. i'd do anything if it's for you."

.

shitty and short, did not upload for almost a week, the hell's wrong witg me