blue and red

"y/n.."

his frightened, muffled voice called out to you behind the door, gently knocking as an attempt to calm you down and maybe convince you to open the door.

"please come out, you haven't eaten anything the whole day.. and i missed you.." he sounds like he's sobbing, you have come to learn that he is a bit of a crybaby sometimes when things were in his way. "please, y/n.." he whimpered. "please, please- let me in.." he puts his right cheek against the door.

he made pointless efforts to get you to open the door, but you refused and sat in the room's corner with your furnitures blocking the door.

his sobs continued. "p-please, he's about to get home y/n." your body stiffened and your breathing clogged in your throat. "either you come out right now and avoid his terrifying ways to get you out, or you continue to be stubborn about it and let him handle this. a-and i really prefer the first one.." he softly spoke with his gentle voice, he really needs you to come out to prevent you from experiencing the trauma that could occur, when he gets home.

meanwhile, you are already shaking like a leaf. still curled up into a ball with no intentions of giving up and opening the door, you have a decent amount of confidence he might not be able to kick the door down. with all these furnitures in the way, you hoped it would hold him off.

you flinched when you heard the front door being slammed open with angered footsteps that's basically thundering and reverberating in the whole house. muffled and incoherent shouts followed. your breathing pattern became erratic and unbalanced. he's here. the mean one is here.

"y/n." now a different voice called. "open this fucking door." the doorknob rattled aggressively and so did the whole doorway. but you made no move, you were completely still on your spot. your heart's pounding abnormally fast. you knew you're supposed to open the door. but you didn't. you don't know why you didn't.

"h-hey, take it easy, y-y/n's really fragi-"

"shut the fuck up! y/n!" he shook the door so hard you could practically hear the support squeaking. "if you don't want me to rip this door off of its fucking hinges, i suggest you come out." you didn't dare to move, you were paralyzed with fear. "i'm gonna count to five, and you're gonna open this door. if you don't, that's for you to find out you goddamn brat."

you bury your head between your arms, tears are long now cascading down your cheeks.

"one."

you shut your eyes so tight it's starting to hurt.

"two."

"stop this- y/n will hate us!"

"three."

your confidence about the obstacles blocking the door quickly dissipates.

"four."

.

.

.

"fucking hell," he angrily sucked in a breath, hand behind his nape as he stretched his neck. "five."

you had a chance.

"time's up."

and now you don't.

his hand gripped the circular knob hardly it dented. the veins in his arm became visible as the other guy stepped back and hoped you'll be okay. his other hand pressed against the wall and in one single strong pull, the door and its hinges came off. the madman easily ripped the door, you started to panic, thinking of all the possibilities he could do to you.

you hear him kick the furnitures. he was clearly pissed. he advanced towards you and before you could blink, his hand reached out to you and grab the collar of your shirt, forcing you to look at him.

you shrieked, squirming against him.

he clicked his tongue and glared at you. "you have such a thick skull, huh?" you whined when he painfully pressed his finger against your temple. "if you hadn't been so fucking difficult, none of this would've-" he pointed at the messy room and the broken door. "-happened! but no, you decided to be a brat!" you sobbed, muttering gibberish apologies.

this made his expression harden.

"th-that's eno-"

"shut it. if you hadn't been so soft and gentle with them, y/n wouldn't have been so fucking spoiled." he spat.

the man glared. "i was trying to not make them hate us!"

"then that wouldn't make them obedient." he hooked his arm under your knees and his other resting on your back, he stared at your crying face. "with that stunt you pulled today, you won't be having anymore doors."