a little unhinged

"..what is it that you want to talk to me about, my love?" he seemed hesitant to question you, as you look extremely serious about something.

his eyes narrowed when you fidget your promised ring he gifted you. his fingertips and eyebrows twitched, growing incredibly nervous.

could it be.... were you going to break up with him..?

"well, it's about us.." ah.

his mouth twitched into a frown, but you didn't seem to notice it.

"i've been really thinking about this.."

his eyes twitched, you continued to twist the promised ring around your finger, looking like you might want to slide it off and hand it to him.

your words began to slur and fade out from his senses, your form began to blur out of his vision, only thinking of how to get you to stay with him forever without you resisting him.

what if.. he'll beg?

he'll be on his knees, begging, crying to never leave him, ever. you have such a soft heart, and he'll take that as an advantage and you'll stay with him in no time.

or if that doesn't work..

should he.. should he just take you to another country without knowing anyone about your whereabouts.. and lock you up somewhere..?

that doesn't sound too bad.

if that's the only thing to keep you to himself, he doesn't care if you get angry and cry, or even scream.

his hand reaches out to you slowly, and yet, you didn't notice.

i don't want anyone but you.

so please,

don't make me do things you deeply hate.

"..i want us to get married!"

he snapped out of his dark thoughts as you yelled just a bit loud, he blinked, watching as your face getting redder and redder.

"married?" he asked eagerly, wanting for you to say it again to confirm if it's true.

and you nodded while smiling happily. "yes!"

he breathes out, eyes sparkling in sheer happiness. millions of thoughts danced across his head.

you and him, for the rest of your lives.

a wedding.

a sacred ceremony.

ah, he just wants to scoop you in his arms and twirl you around.

"the wedding's tonight."

.

i am aware that this is a bit rushed and im sorry😞 i don't have time since it's been so long since ive published a chapter