Run Boy Run

Winter ran furiously, and his newly found strength kicked in once more. Pushing him through the fatigue even more than he thought was possible. "I'm getting us out of here, We're not ready for another beating," Ultima explained, as Winter slowly lost control of his body. He ran continuously, with little to no say in where he was going. Both of his bare feet slammed against the hot, black pavement road as Winter's pissed brother, Cyrus gave chase on foot as well. Winter began to gain speed, creating distance between himself and Cyrus. Winter could only think about how much shit he was in. "Can you just shut up about getting beaten for a minute?!" It asks, furiously annoyed. "I can't help it!" Winter replied, starting to have a panic attack. "Shut up, then. So, I can get us out of this shitty mess!" It yelled.

Down the street from the school, going right with Winter leads to several construction sites. Homes and businesses were being built up all around the school. Seeing this as an opportunity to lose, or get ahead of Cyrus. Ultima took another right down the street of the most construction. Finding little to no traffic, unfortunately. But, he stuck with his plan to get to the tree line. Running so fast, that he was already at the second uncontrolled intersection.

Just then, a semi-truck was pulling out into the middle of the intersection from his left. Winter's body took the opportunity to get further ahead by jumping through. Narrowly getting past by the skin of his teeth, through the gap between the cargo and the semi that was a brief opening of itself. Landing on his hands, and pushing up off the ground. Flipping over the car that was waiting on the other side for the semi to pass. Winter lands on his feet, running down the street. "Holy shit! How am I doing this?!" Winter thought, still freaking out of his panic attacks. "We, we're doing this, all because of me," Ultima explained, being prideful in its abilities. Headed for the nearest group of trees, breaking ground on the way. To get there, Winter ran through a construction site, a hill ready for leveling, explosively. "Did that sign say something about explosives?" Winter asked, starting to panic more. "It did, but we'll be fine," It replied, with a casual tone. "What?!" Winter asks, regretting more of his life decisions.

As soon as Winter took a step onto the grass, only a yard away from the hill, the explosives went off. Not enough to kill anyone, but the force was enough to knock a grown man out. The debris that was once on the hill was lifted into the air. Rocks, some stone, and chunks of dirt and grass were suspended in the air as Winter got closer. "Perfect Timing," it smirked, confidently as time began to slow down, nearly to a stop.

"Time is one of two finicky aspects of reality," it explained. "The other, Space. Without one, there was no reality-" It added- "The ability to manipulate time and space is a feat that only 'Deities' have. Even among 'Deities', there are only so many that are capable of manipulating reality as if it was clay," It continued. "Even a rarer amount of beings are capable of going faster than time itself-" It finished its thought- "Hold on to your butt!" Winter's body maneuvered through the mid-air debris, nearly frozen in time.

With little to no control over his own body, Winter jumped up from the ground, stepping from one debris to another. Going further up into the air before dashing, parkouring through the mid-air debris. One step after another soon got used to this kind of speed and dexterous exercise. "I could get used to this!" Winter smiled. "Don't get your hopes up, There's only so much I can do through this body," it replied, brushing the excitement off. Only a few moments later, Winter reached the other side, being mere seconds for others like Cyrus. Continued to run into the tree line ahead, finally making it to safety. In celebration, Winter raised his hands calling out in victory. "Watch where you're-" It began, trying to warn Winter about the tree he had just run into. He tripped, rolled, and tumbled down a ditch. "Thanks. Ow," Winter sat up, in pain from the crash and burned into a big tree. "Going," It added, holding in a laugh.