Happiness

The day's are flying by. Our plan seams to be going well and I admit it , Fin Harrow is on my mind way more then is healthy.
The way he ruffles his hair. AGHHH. The way rolls up his sleeves, revealing strong muscles. His blue eyes sparkle and it makes me melt. We study ore and more regularly. He like it. He brings me a new book each time.
The Fault In Our Stars.
Pride and Prejudice.
A Christmas Carol.
More and more books fly into my shelves and yes, I already have half of them but his ones have their own note it them.
"Here's to forever" reads one
"Time passes in heart beats, not seconds"
All of them written in his own, untidy scribble. They are special.
"Okay, what type of signals are sent to the brain?" I ask. Fin takes a chocolate button for the bag I hold on my stomach and I stick my tongue out. Reluctantly, he gives it to me before getting another one for himself.
"Electrical" he says.
"And?"
"Chemical"
"Yeah, well done. We are done" I reach for the text book lying next to me and slam it shut.
I'm about to stand up before Fin pulls me back down again.
"Can't we just stay here. Just you and me. For a while."
I happily lie back down, this time, on Fins muscular chest. We stay like that, on the floor of a tree ring, staining up into the night sky. The bag of chocolate buttons lie on my knee and my arms are wrapped around Fin.
"How's it going with Zoe?" I mutter.
"Better then expected" he says. "She wants me!"
I chuckle and wriggle into fins chest a little more.
The minutes fly by like cars on a motorway. Soon I really have to leave. So together, the two of us walk back to my house.
Fin bids mc goodbye before leaving for his house.
This, I think while living sleepless on my bed, is what happiness feels like. It feels like clouds.

FIN HARROW

I take the short walk back home before stripping to my boxers. I fish put the pile of books I have bought for Sophie and scribble in some quotes on the inside covers of a few of them. Slowly, I make my byway to my bed with Sophie Tyler still lingering on my mind. God that girls like a magnet. Once you attracted to it, it never lets go. This, I think loudly in my head, is what happiness feels like. It feels like weightlessness.

AUTHORS NOTE.

HEY, I THOUGT I WOULD DO A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER TO SHOW SOPHIES AND FINS FEELING TOWARDS EACH OTHER. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR? I hope you like it.
Lots of love Charlotte xxx