Its not okay

The next morning comes with gallons and gallons of cold rain.
Dan texts me saying his bike has broken and I should get the bus. So I do.
This time I don't take a book and instead occupy myself with trees out of the window. Then the bus stops.
He chattering of girls fills the so far silence.
"Girls! Looks it's the Smartass!" A high pitched voice echoes into my ears. I glance up to see Zoe Greg sneering at me.
"I have missed you!" I yell on mock delight.
"I can't say the same" Zoe says. "Girls, go grab the back seat. I need to talk to my friend here"
"No need to be so patronising" I say as Zoe swaggers towards me.
She sits down next to me, the sent of her cheap perfume stings my nostrils.
"I know about your Gwen's little secret" she says, grinning.
"What secret?" I ask as normally as possible.
"The little bump in the road" she whispers. "And I know your secret as well. So I'm going to ruin your pointless, worthless life. Sorry!"
She stands up and marches away, leaving me in shock.
I whip out my phone and text Fin quickly.
Me: whatever Zoe tells you it's not true❤️
Fin: fine.
Me: what's up ❤️
Fin: we need to talk
Me: about what?❤️
No reply. Oh shit.
Then I text Gwen.
Me: whatever Zoe tells you it's not true.
Gwen: Zoe hasn't told me anything. The whole school on the other hand...
Me: what's happened
Gwen: you should know.
Me: but I don't!
No reply. Oh shit.
Then the bus stops at school and I jump out and quickly run to the e library but before I even get near to the front doors, an arm grabs me and pulls me into a bush.
I glance up to se a boy I recognise as Mick Perra. This boy is a jock through and a boy that has never spoken so much as a word to me. Ever.
And suddenly he's kissing me. Kissing me hard. His lips are rough and they force my mouth open. I try to struggle but he restrains me. I thrash and thrive but his strong arms gold me back and my weak muscles soon get tired.
Then his hands start to move up and down my body.
That's enough. Then I start to kick. And I try to yell. But I can't do any of the above because I'm being held down. And I can't do anything.
Finally
Mick pulls away panting. I stare at him wide eyed. But he doesn't looks at me. He looks to the side. And I follow his gaze. And standing open mouthed and hurt looking is Fin Harrow.
"Fin, I couldn't stop-"
"I saw what I saw Sophie. I really liked you. And now I don't." And then he is gone. He storms away revealing a smug looking Zoe Greg.
"I saw you two and I thought he needed to know" she smiles.
It was her. She organised this. The bitch.
I shake my head, tears forming I'm my eyes. "You bitch" I whisper before running away towards school.
Keith meets me. "Just seen Fin" he says when he sees me.
Then I break down. I hug him tightly and sob on his shoulder. "It want me. It was Zoe I promise" I cry and Keith strokes me hair.
"It's going to be okay" he whispers.
"But it's not. It's not okay"

Sorry for the short chapter.
Hope your enjoying the story
Charlotte xxxx