-Chapter 4-

WC: 774

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a little nap then got up and started to get ready and go to the Walton's

I wore this: (If you don't like it just choose something else)

I walked downstairs and my father saw me "Y/n come here" he said and I went to his office "hey dad" I sat on the chair "are you going somewhere?" he asked "yea Javon and Jaden invited me for dinner at there place" I told him

"looks like you are making friends now" he said "alright be back at 10" he said "10:30" I said and he playfully rolled his eyes "fine but not a minute late" "thank you" I kissed his cheek and left.

My mother made her famous cinnamons and told me to take it with me to the Walton's.

Their house was right around the block and the weather was nice so I just walked there. I rang the bell and their mother answered it "Y/n how nice to see you, come in please" she said and I thanked her.

Mr. Walton asked who it was and smiled when he saw me "oh Y/n how are you" he asked "how are your parents" "there good, oh and my mom told me to give you this" I said "where would you like me to put it?"

"Thank you didn't have to" Mrs. Walton said "no I had to, my parents always said never come empty-handed".

Mrs. Walton took it from me and thanked me again "kids Y/n's here!" his father yelled and Daelo came running downstairs "Y/n!!" "baby Walton!!" I squealed as he jumped into my arms.

"hey I'm not a baby" he said pouting "you are to me" I said "Daelo get down" Jayla said embarrassed "no it's okay I don't mind it" I said "yea Jayla shut up" he said "Daelo don't tell me to shut up I'm your big sister" she said "yea Daelo" Kyle said coming downstairs.

I hugged her too and the twins came downstairs, we went to the living room and played monopoly "can I play" "no Daelo your still young" Jaden said "no I'm not in seven" he protested "how about you watch us this time and next time you'll play" I said and he agreed.

Halfway through the game Mrs. Walton said that dinner was ready, we got up and walked to the kitchen. I sat between Javon and Daelo and we started to dig in.

I took a bite of the lasagna and it was delicious "Mrs. Walton this tastes amazing!" I said and he smiled "oh thank you Y/n and please call me jess" she said and I nodded eating my food.

"So Y/n tell us a bit about yourself" Kyle said "oh okay umm..I don't know you what do you wanna know?" I asked "do you have any siblings?" Mr. Walton asked "yup six older brothers" I said and Jayla choked on her water.

"SIX brothers!" she said shocked "yes and they are SO annoying" I said "damn why haven't we seen them around" Jaden asked "because they're busy with their work and family I guess" "wait they have their own families?" Mr. Walton asked.

"yea Alex is 32 and has 2 sons James and Lewis. Benjamin is 31 and only has one son Dany and my brother Michael is engaged to his boyfriend William, he's gay and the Matthews Micheal's twin brother and Noah 29 Lucas 27"

"wow and your 15" Jayla said and I nodded "you could tell I wasn't planned" I said and they laughed "I'm sure your parents were happy when they found out you were a girl" jess said "here's the thing, the doctors told my parents I was a boy".

"no" "yes I swear, and not until my mother gave birth to me did they know I was a girl" "your dad must've been happy" Mr. Walton said "he was, even my brothers".

After dinner I offered to help clean the dishes but Mr. Wal- DJ said that it was okay, he was going to help his wife.

As we were playing we talked about each other and I found out Javon was an actor and that he played with Zendaya.

The Zendaya.

We decided to watch a movie while eating the cinnamons my mom made which everyone LOVED and when the movie ended I looked at the time and told the family I had to leave.

They asked if I could sleep over but I told them that my parents won't allow it, I hugged everyone goodbye and left.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Guys this is chapter 4 not 3, I forgot to publish it so please read chapter 3