-Chapter 31-

WC: 721

Warning: Adorable!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon and I got married when I was 6 months into my pregnancy and after I gave birth to our son Ace Walton and two years after he was born, I found out I was pregnant again but this time with twins.

Yes twins.

Blake and Claire Walton.

I love my kids so much and so does their family, Javon is such an amazing father, he loves the kids so much, and it's so adorable to watch him get excited about the littlest things because of them.

Today I woke up to the sound of laughing and giggling from downstairs, I got up and noticed my husband wasn't in bed so I got up and walked downstairs to see my 3 year old twins on the counter and my husband mixing something in a bowl.

"Here you go daddy" ace said handing Javon an egg "thanks little man" "I'm not a little man, I'm a big boy" ace said and Javon chuckled.

My daughter turned around and saw me "mummy!" she got up and wanted to walk toward me, I quickly walked toward her and held her before she'd fall down the counter "hey baby" I kissed her head, and her twin brother Blake came and hugged me.

"I wanna hug you too" ace said hugging my leg "can I ask what are you doing" I said "we're making you breakfast in bed!" Blake said happily "aww and whose idea was that?" "Daddy!" they said in unison.

I looked at my husband and he blushed a little "we're making chocolate chip waffles" "mhmm my favorite" I said walking into my husband's arms "good morning handsome" "morning beautiful" he said pecking my lips.

"Did we wake you up?" he asked and I shook my head "can I help you?" I said and he shook my head "you're supposed to be in bed" he said "Ace can you take your mommy back to the room and make sure she's comfortable in bed" Javon said and he nodded.

My 5-year-old haled my hand and took me back upstairs "come on mummy lets go" he said and I giggled "okay"

I got in bed and ace pulled the sheets back on me and tugged me in kissing my head "are you comfy" he asked and I nodded "thank you, baby, do you wanna lay with me and watch a movie?".

"Sorry mommy I can't I have to help daddy," he said getting off the bed "don't get out of bed" he warned walking away.

10 minutes later my little family walked in with a huge tray, and the fresh smell of hot warm waffles filled the room.

The kids jumped on the bed and got under the covers, Javon got in bed and placed the tray Infront of us.

"mhmm this smells and looks amazing" I said "taste it mommy!" Claire said excitedly and I did "wow this is so good! you did this?" I asked and my kids nodded happily "really?" "yes mummy and daddy helped too".

"I'm so proud of you, thank you" I said and Javon clapped his hands "okay Walton's let's dig in" he said and the kids took their plates of chocolate chip waffles with Nutella on top.

We watched SpongeBob as we ate breakfast and the kids giggled at the funning scenes and it made my heart flatter.

I felt an arm around me and smiled, I turned around and looked at my husband who had a huge smile on his face "thank you baby for this" "of course you deserve this" he said.

After we were done with breakfast we cleaned the kitchen and dishes together and got the kids ready because their uncle Jaden is taking them to the zoo to spend time with their cousins.

Javon and I decided to watch a movie together and then go to the park and just to get some fresh air and talk.

Javon had his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder "thank you" Javon said "for what?" "for this.. our relationship, our family and this amazing life we have together" "baby this happened because of us BOTH" I said turning to face him.

"Yea I know but I just wanna thank you" he said kissing my hand "I love you Y/n" "I love you more" I said kissing him.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think!!