-Chapter 21-

WC:
797

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Christmas the umbrella academy premiere was right around the corner and Javon really wanted me to go, he even wanted to pay for my dress, hair, and makeup but of course, I wouldn't let him.

I asked my parents if I could go and they said yes, Jaden and Jayla wanted to come but they couldn't because of personal reasons so it was just going to be me him and jess his mother.

I had to get up early in the morning because I had to shower change my clothes then go to another place where jess and I got our hair and makeup done.

When I was done I wore my dress and wore my jewelry and came out by then Javon was here 

This is my dress: (If you don't like it just imagine somthing else)

"so what do think?' I asked Javon was speechless "Y/n you look amazing" jess said "aww thank you, you look amazing too" I said

"Javon what do you think?" his mother asked and his jaw fell "do you not like it?" I asked "no I love it!" he said "baby you look stunning" he said getting up "damnnn look at you" he said twirling me around.

"Guys the car is down" one of the people in our suit said and I garbed my bag and locked hands with my boyfriend and walked to the black SUV waiting for us.

In the car I took pictures of us three and it was so cute and funny when we reached the place the security opened the car for us and Javon helped his mother and me out of the car.

What a gentlemen

When we walked through the carpets people yelled my boyfriend's name and I was surprised to hear people calling MY name.

We took a couple of photos and Javon went to talk to some people who called him for a short interview, I walked around with jess and we saw a couple of the umbrella academy cast and jess introduced me to them.

Javon pulled me aside and we captured a couple more pictures then said that an interviewer wants to talk to both him and I "I don't know" I said "don't worry you'll be fine just be yourself" he kissed my cheek.

We walked to the interviewer and she started off by complimenting both of us, she asked Javon a couple of questions but then asked me "so Y/n people still ask are you and Javon dating".

"umm I don't know are we dating?" I said looking at Javon and he chuckled "let me show you" he said and cupped my cheek and kissed me, I smiled and pulled away "I think that's your answer" I giggled.

"you guys are so cute how long have you been together for?" "5 months" I answered "wow okay and one last question how do you feel about being here since it's your first primer right?"

"yes it's my first premiere and to be honest I was really nervous but being here with Javon and jess made things much better and I'm really proud of my boyfriend, I love him and will always be his number one supporter"

"Okay guys thank you for your time and I hope you have an amazing day" "thank you" we said and walked away "my heart was beating so fast" I said holding my chest "you were amazing baby- Oh I need to introduced you to the other cast members"

The cast of the umbrella academy was so sweet and welcoming we all took pictures together and had fun even after the premiere.

We went out and had dinner together Aidan, Javon and I snuck out to a 7/11 and got ourselves slushie's paparazzi, of course, found us and captured a few photos which were soon all over the internet.

We went back to our hotel room and changed out of our clothes and decided to have a sleepover at David Castañeda's suite and the games we played were so fun.

When it was time to sleep Javon and I cuddled on the couch and I gave Javon head scratches that made him fall asleep in my arms. I covered our bodies with the blanket but I wasn't really that tired so I scrolled through Instagram.

Liking the pictures of us and scrolled through the comments made me smile at all the cute and positive things that people we're saying that until five minutes later, my smile turned into a frown

Ihateyn why do you guys like Y/n look at her she's probably just using him for fame and money

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}