-Chapter 3-

WC: 989

Warning: none

--------------------------------------------------------

Today is the first day of school and I am quite nervous because I'm used to a privet all-girl school and now I'm going to a mixed school that has no uniform.

I woke up early that day and tried finding a cute outfit that went with the dress code.

After a while, I decided on this outfit and look: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

I quickly wore my shoes and went downstairs "Good Morning" my mother said "morning" I sat down and ate breakfast "nice outfit" she said making me smile "really?" "you look beautiful" my father said "no eat quickly because the car is waiting outside"

I quickly ate my toast and garbed my bag heading outside. I got into the black car waiting for me.

-time skip-

I walked into the school and eyes were on me, I started to get nervous thinking if what I wore was too much or if there something on my face.

I quickly found a bathroom and went inside looking at myself in the mirror, I looked fine.

I heard the bell ring and waited for a bit, when I got out I saw the halls empty which felt much better I walked around until a teacher found me and helped me go to the reception where I got my schedule and locker number.

When the principal knew who I was he offered to show me the school but I just told him I wanted to go to class first then I might explore the school.

I had history first and he showed me to the room, he knocked on the door and we got in, the teacher stopped teaching and everyone's eyes were on us or should I say me.

I did a quick scan of the room and was relieved when I saw Javon and Jaden. The principal introduced me to the class and the teacher introduced himself "hello Y/n I'm Mr. smith and I'll be teaching you history for the rest of the year"

He asked me if I wanted to tell the calls something about me but I was shy and shook my head.

"Okay you can go sit next to...Jaden!" he said and I smiled Jaden waved signaling me to come to him so I did.

Jaden was sat next to Javon and had a free seat next to him but he got up and sat there making me sit between the two boys.

"Hey Javon and Jaden right?" I smiled setting between them "yup and your Y/n" Jaden said "yes sir".

"Can we see your schedule" Javon asked and I handed him the schedule, Javon and Jaden took out their schedules "cool so you have most classes with Javon or me" Jaden said.

After class, I had physics with Javon and he wasn't really talkative I didn't know if he didn't like me or if he was nervous.

At lunch, Javon showed me the table he, his brother, and his friends sit on "Hey you're the new girl right" one of their friends asked "yea and you are?" I asked politely "I'm jake, nice to meet you" he smiled.

I sat next to Jaden and he introduced me to everyone, then we got up and he took me to his sister's table "Jayla look who's here" he said and Jayla smiled when she saw me "omg Y/n hii" she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Can someone tell us who's this cutie?" one of her guy friends said and I blushed a little "guys this is Y/n Y/l/n she just moved into the neighborhood and to this school" she smiled.

"wait are you related to the famous car driver Noah Y/l/n" he said and I nodded "he's my brother" I said and the whole table was happy to hear that.

"Y/n meet Kyle my best friend" Jayla said and a cute girl got up "Heyy" I pulled out my hand but she looked at me and pulled me in for a hug "if your friends with the Walton that means your my friend too" she said making me smile.

We talked for a bit and then I asked about Javon "is he always this quiet" I asked "no he's just shy I guess" Jaden said and I nodded. We sat back at our table and this time I sat next to Javon.

He looked up and I smiled, he smiled back and I asked him about the kids in school and he told me the people I should be friends with and the people I shouldn't.

-time skip-

At the end of the day I was at my locker when the twins came "can I help you" I said "umm yea do you wanna come over for dinner at ours today" Jaden asked "Jayla invited Kyle and both of them want you too" he added.

I looked at Javon and said "do you want me to come Javon?" he nodded "I need to hear it" I said his cheeks chanced into a slight pink shade "yes I want you to come" he said and I smiled "okay I'll come"

"alright I have to go now" I said closing my locker "wait!" Javon said and I turned around "yea?" "Can we have your number s-since you know we have no way to contact you" he said and I handed him my phone.

He handed me his and we planted each other's numbers in "give your brother my number too" I said and he nodded giving me my phone back.

I walked out of school and got in the car waiting for me, when I reached home I saw my mom and she asked me about my day "it was great" I told her "oh come on Y/n/n tell me more" she said and I chuckled placing my bag down and sitting on the couch with her.

"Okay so first thing....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Guys I forgot to publish this chapter :)