-Chapter 15-

WC: 668

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon and I decided to keep our relationship a secret but only a few people knew and they were his family and my family.

I walked to school and saw Liam Thompson waiting at my locker "hey you okay?" I asked "oh yea I just wanted to talk to you" he said hiding something behind his back.

"Okay what is it?" I said and he brought out a box of chocolates and a card, I opened the card and read what was inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I need to confess something, I've been crushing on you for the longest time, I like you a lot and I hope you accept these chocolates and go on a date with me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a bit surprised, I looked at him and said "sorry Liam but I don't see us dating, I like you more as a friend" I saw the disappointment in his eyes "it's okay at least I tried" he said.

"I'm sorry you can have this back" I said handing him the box of chocolate "no it's alright you can keep it" he said "you sure?" "yea I'm sure" he smiled "see you in class Y/n/n"

I opened my locker and saw a letter and a bouquet of flowers, I picked it up and it was from my secret admirer.

Yes, secret admirer.

It's been a week since this first happened, I first started to receive random notes then letters and now a bouquet of flowers.

I asked around trying to find who that person is but no one knows, at first I thought it was Javon but it wasn't because I could see that he was jealous when I got anything from that person.

"hey Y/n- oh who's that from" Kyle said "Javon" she wiggled her eyebrows "no from her secret admirer" Jayla said "ooo hide it my brothers are coming" she said and I threw them in the locker and closed it.

"hey guys" "hey what are you all doing here?" Javon asked "just talking" I said "oh okay, wait Y/n get your books out the bell rings in 5 minutes and we have biology first" Javon said.

"oh I know but I'll take my book out later" I said "why your locker is right there" Jaden said "I know but I want to do it later" I said "your acting sus" my boyfriend said "no I'm not" "yes you are" Jaden said.

"what are you hiding in there" they said "nothing" Jayla, Kyle and I said which made things more sus.

They didn't believe me and tried to open it but I stood In the way "move Y/n/n" "no" "Jaden hold her" he said and Jaden moved me aside holding me as his twin brother opened my locker.

He opened my locker and groaned "oh my god" "what is it?" Jaden asked and he took out the bouquet "form that asshole" he said annoyed.

"sorry baby" I hugged him "it's okay" he hugged me back "it's not your fault" he said "but they are beautiful" I said holding the flowers "okay I'll throw these away" he said making us laugh.

For the rest of the day Javon was quiet, I asked if he was okay and he said yes but I know he was lying.

At lunch something happened that no one expected "hey guys it Javon wanna Walton" spoke through the speakers "I just wanna say that I'm dating Y/n Y/l/n and whoever's sending my girlfriend's those slaters note and flowers you better stop or I'll fucking beat you up"

Everyone looked at me and my face went red, Javon through the cafeteria door and to our table he kissed me and everyone clapped and cheered.

"Mr. Walton please come to my office" said the principal and we pulled away "your definitely getting a detention" I said and he shrugged "I don't care now everyone knows that your mine" he said and I blushed.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}